I’m the owner of Lil Comforts, any product recommendations?

I just bought a sample 😊 I’m excited to receive it!

I think the sippy cup idea was great. I think some pocket bibs that are in that soft plastic/fabric - in your signature elegant style would be very cool as well.

Polara64 said:
I did love how much crinkle those used to have, have not found anything to that level any more
Ditto

Those are Awesome diaper Casper 👶

ChrisChris said:
Oh, or you could make a new and improved single tape adult diaper with more absorbance then all the other abdl brands.
The abdl manufactures have lots of 90s style youth diapers but no early 2000s. Your company could be the first to bridge the gap.
Have you seen Kiddos Teddy Ultra. It's a single tape cloth backed diaper.

As far as I know all the single tape ABDL diapers are 4500ml. SDKs, Cushies, Kiddos Junior Plus. Rearz Select Vintage is 3800ml.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418-195116_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-195116_Chrome.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240418-195126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-195126_Chrome.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240418-195324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-195324_Chrome.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: ChrisChris and TigerDL
I really like your Comfy Cubz diaper. It's super comfy and the graphics on it are really good, better than most. Really everything about it is awesome. I just have a personal preference for plastic backed so I'd love to see a plastic backed diaper made available. Granted this is a purely subjective preference thing.

I might be missing something, but there's no "Diapers" section on your website. There's cloth diapers, but none for your disposable diapers. Which I realize is only one the Comfy Cubz, so it'd be an entire section for only one product, but idk, I feel as a user it's not super intuitive that the main landing page is the only spot (to the best of my knowledge) to find a link to get more info and order the Comfy Cubz diaper.

Also, I don't own any, at least not yet, but I love the tailed cloth diapers you sell <3 Super cute and unique!

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Belarin said:
Kiddo teddy's ultra are 2 tape cloth backed with H&L
Nowididit said:

As far as I know all the single tape ABDL diapers are 4500ml. SDKs, Cushies, Kiddos Junior Plus. Rearz Select Vintage is 3800ml.
I have tried this and something is a little off about them to be honest. The tall waist band and tapes don’t give the greatest fit since they don’t come close to the center.

It’s really close! But something is missing thanks to some odd design choices.

Last edited:
ChrisChris said:
But if you do make abdl pullups like the Disney kimberly&klark brand, you will become very rich.
Hate to say this, but the only entities who get rich making Disney stuff is Disney. To be stern on licensing rights is one thing, but Disney milks their licensees dry; they almost bankrupted Lego that way. Disney is unrealistically greedy; that's why I refuse to buy any of their offerings.

Reactions: Prillprillprill and killahB
BobbiSueEllen said:
Hate to say this, but the only entities who get rich making Disney stuff is Disney. To be stern on licensing rights is one thing, but Disney milks their licensees dry; they almost bankrupted Lego that way. Disney is unrealistically greedy; that's why I refuse to buy any of their offerings.
I'm pretty sure Disney is a synonym for avarice.

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill and BobbiSueEllen
So awesome! If you can make thick diapers where the padding up front is very wide and long where it can cover the tip of our manhoods. Also if you can make a diaper poofy instead of stiff and rough

BobbiSueEllen said:
Steamboat Willy is free now! Free Willy!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
MudPuppy said:
Steamboat Willy is free now! Free Willy!
I've been waiting to see ABDL manufacturers taking advantage of this! Winnie the Pooh (original art) is also now in PD as well.

Reactions: southeastlittle
Nowididit said:

Yes :3
I've tried them and like them but they have 2 flaws. One of them is that the diaper isn't snug no mater how you tape it. The Second is that the tapes will peel up from the bottom up when the brief gets wet. The Teddies have a perfect core. That is the whole of the diaper without the wings and tapes attached to it. Its outer cotton lining is soft but its inside is like silky soft way better then any of the diaper on the market.

I think the wing's need re-engineering. Regardless of how we tape the diaper, tapes up high, low, tight, snuggish we find the wings still not staying snug or secured to the body even when the tapes hold. Now on paper that may be ok if its still functional but it leaks in the rear and feels wierd and insecure. The diaper fit is off and based of my measurements i cant see how anyone will get a perfect fit.

If I may ill reference some measurements and later give my solution to the problem.

Tape: 2"& 7/8" tall (Y-axis) AND 1"& 3/4" wide (X-axis)

Tape's Hook&Loop Adhesive Patch: 2"& 7/8" tall (Y-axis) AND 3/4" wide (X-axis)

Landing Zone: 6"& 5/8" tall (Y-axis) AND 24"& 7/8" wide (X-axis)

Top Of Front Waist Band To Landing Zone: 7" (top to bottom)

Rear Wing: 12" tall (Y-axis) at ends

Front Wing: 5" tall (Y-axis) at ends

My first thoughts after taking these measurements was that there is a problem in the size of the tapes. The wing at its shortest point is
4x times the height (X-axis) of the tape. Now these tapes are centered at 6" on the wing, dead in the middle. This leaves (4"& 5/8") of unsupported fabric at the end of the wings when diapered. This is the reason why the diaper feels loose and is prone to leak. Someone might say. "What if you make the tapes bigger?" Well we are already having problems with the current ones and making them bigger would only make that issue worst.
The issue with the tapes is twofold. First off the tapes will peel up or roll up when the diaper is wet and swollen or if you're dry and have been in a sitting position for a while. Second the hook and loop pad on the tape only covers 3/7 of the actual tape. The other 4/7 is just sticky glue that doesn't bond well to the fabric landing pad for long.

Now my solution is hard to accurately explain in words and i wish i could share with you some drawings but ill do my best to explain in text.
So to start we will talk about fixing the tapes and then go into possible reshaping of the wing and perhaps maybe selecting a different material for the wings even tho it may be to costly for manufacturing.

Now the tapes are currently at 3/7 usefulness and 4/7 uselessness. I say we flip that number or maybe make one that is 100% (hook and loop type adhesive taping) and run it through some test.
Reshape the wings is next and i think we need to shave some of the excess off. Maybe leave about 2" under the tapes and sweep the rest of it down in a ark to the leg cuffs. Personally i want to have something more stretchy that would form to fit snug around the hips and waist. Maybe implementing the same stretchy technology that they use in the flexible adult briefs, (Attends stretch brief) is a good example. The wings will need to be angled so that the brief stays snug against the butt and the leg cuffs don't sag under weight.

Over all i hope for a new next gen 1tape sooon.

sorry for any typos, if you got questions just ask

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL and BabyLink9
BobbiSueEllen said:
Yea i can see Disney doing that, but Kimberly-Clark must be on the other end of the spectrum because they have been doing Disney related
Pull-Ups for more than 24 years straight . Also did you know that the same company that makes Huggies made Depends.
If anyone ever thought that Huggies would make a good ABDL diaper i got news for them haha.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Dlaboy4321 said:
I think making a diaper that is super noisy . That would be a great selling point.. I really like it when I can feel and know I'm in a diaper. I bought a pair of plastic pants online that shipped from China that had some kind of internal crinkle factor. They lasted about a day or so. If you could advertise super crinkly plastic pants to put over your diaper. Trust me. That is a huge thing. If I had any money I would make crinkle pants. A diaper cover that would let everyone know that you wear diapers. I think think the name was just 10. The first pair I bought were crazy loud. But split and garbage quality. Thee second pair I still have and are thicker and you can barely hear them. Not good. I should toss them out. Make crinkle pants. Loud and super noticeable. Stand out of the crowd. Not discreet . I would say there is a pretty huge amount of old school, plastic pants lovers, who want to crinkle with every step. Make underware that are cute, thick and let everyone know
YES! Super noisy and crinkly! Iove the crinkle, when appropriate. Not in public. In public, in my imagination. Though I live alone, I do love the crinkle, imagining others hearing, and then noticing the bulge. And then maybe a pat n' squeeze, and some deserved humiliation :sneaky:

I wouldn't buy the pants tho. I want the diaper to be crinkly and noisy. But it'll be much cheaper to produce such a pant/cover, than a diaper. Cover can be made at home. Diaper needs production, and small quantities are very expensive.

ChrisChris said:
Yes :3
I've tried them and like them but they have 2 flaws. One of them is that the diaper isn't snug no mater how you tape it. The Second is that the tapes will peel up from the bottom up when the brief gets wet. The Teddies have a perfect core. That is the whole of the diaper without the wings and tapes attached to it. Its outer cotton lining is soft but its inside is like silky soft way better then any of the diaper on the market.

I think the wing's need re-engineering. Regardless of how we tape the diaper, tapes up high, low, tight, snuggish we find the wings still not staying snug or secured to the body even when the tapes hold. Now on paper that may be ok if its still functional but it leaks in the rear and feels wierd and insecure. The diaper fit is off and based of my measurements i cant see how anyone will get a perfect fit.

If I may ill reference some measurements and later give my solution to the problem.

Tape: 2"& 7/8" tall (Y-axis) AND 1"& 3/4" wide (X-axis)

Tape's Hook&Loop Adhesive Patch: 2"& 7/8" tall (Y-axis) AND 3/4" wide (X-axis)

Landing Zone: 6"& 5/8" tall (Y-axis) AND 24"& 7/8" wide (X-axis)

Top Of Front Waist Band To Landing Zone: 7" (top to bottom)

Rear Wing: 12" tall (Y-axis) at ends

Front Wing: 5" tall (Y-axis) at ends

My first thoughts after taking these measurements was that there is a problem in the size of the tapes. The wing at its shortest point is
4x times the height (X-axis) of the tape. Now these tapes are centered at 6" on the wing, dead in the middle. This leaves (4"& 5/8") of unsupported fabric at the end of the wings when diapered. This is the reason why the diaper feels loose and is prone to leak. Someone might say. "What if you make the tapes bigger?" Well we are already having problems with the current ones and making them bigger would only make that issue worst.
The issue with the tapes is twofold. First off the tapes will peel up or roll up when the diaper is wet and swollen or if you're dry and have been in a sitting position for a while. Second the hook and loop pad on the tape only covers 3/7 of the actual tape. The other 4/7 is just sticky glue that doesn't bond well to the fabric landing pad for long.

Now my solution is hard to accurately explain in words and i wish i could share with you some drawings but ill do my best to explain in text.
So to start we will talk about fixing the tapes and then go into possible reshaping of the wing and perhaps maybe selecting a different material for the wings even tho it may be to costly for manufacturing.

Now the tapes are currently at 3/7 usefulness and 4/7 uselessness. I say we flip that number or maybe make one that is 100% (hook and loop type adhesive taping) and run it through some test.
Reshape the wings is next and i think we need to shave some of the excess off. Maybe leave about 2" under the tapes and sweep the rest of it down in a ark to the leg cuffs. Personally i want to have something more stretchy that would form to fit snug around the hips and waist. Maybe implementing the same stretchy technology that they use in the flexible adult briefs, (Attends stretch brief) is a good example. The wings will need to be angled so that the brief stays snug against the butt and the leg cuffs don't sag under weight.

Over all i hope for a new next gen 1tape sooon.

sorry for any typos, if you got questions just ask
Good reply. Looking at pics of the diaper I see what the flaws you are pointing out.
How about a suggestion?
I don't have any of the Teddy's Ultra yet but my idea goes like this.
It appears there are no front and rear waistband on the diaper which gives it plenty of room to be modified around the waist. There is way too much material above the tapes on the rear wings. That material seems like it could easily be eliminated by trimming the excess off. Probably 2 to 3 inches can be removed. The front waistband can be trimmed down about an inch too. This will shorten the length of the diaper but not compromise the integrity because you're really just removing excess material.
I also see where the landing zone is really too big to support the size of the tape, but there is nothing that can be done to shorten the width without trying to remove it and possibly tearing the diaper in the process. Looks like we're stuck with it.

The front wings should easily be able to be trimmed down to get a more comfortable fit too.

This is how I would modify the Teddy's Ultra. I had to use a LFB to illustrate the front wing modification cuz there was no image of an open Teddy's Ultra.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420-091149_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-091149_Chrome.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240420-091240_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-091240_Chrome.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240420-091126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-091126_Chrome.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240420-092908_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-092908_Chrome.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: ChrisChris and BabyLink9
ibabycasper said:
Hi there! I’m Casper and the owner of the ABDL shop Lil Comforts www.LilComforts.com I have been running my smol shop for 3 years now and I have made a lot of stuff in that time. Like Bamboo Onesies, Bonnets, Mittens and sleep sacks. I once made an adult playgym (planning on making more) Made my own adult pacifiers that are 100% silicone. Along with a good collection of animal cloth diapers and even made my first disposable called the Comfy Cubz. I haven’t really posted on here so I never got this demographics ideas for their wants/needs and want to see what all of you would like me to make! I like to create items that no other company seems to want to create and would like to expand my collections! ☺️
The thing that got me into the ABDL scene is bringing back plastic backed diapers. My love came from girls and boys pampers phases and stretch, as well as the white baby dry 6. Super dry kids have came close I guess with the baby dry but no one really tried the phases etc. I’d love to see more of the similar ABDL diapers to the older luvs, pampers and buggies plastic backed that we all love and know

Reactions: southeastlittle and AndyPandy
Nowididit said:
Good reply. Looking at pics of the diaper I see what the flaws you are pointing out.
How about a suggestion?
It appears there are no front and rear waistband on the diaper which gives it plenty of room to be modified around the waist. There is way too much material above the tapes on the rear wings. That material seems like it could easily be eliminated by trimming the excess off. Probably 2 to 3 inches can be removed. The front waistband can be trimmed down about an inch too. This will shorten the length of the diaper but not compromise the integrity because you're really just removing excess material.
I also see where the landing zone is really too big to support the size of the tape, but there is nothing that can be done to shorten the width without trying to remove it and possibly tearing the diaper in the process. Looks like we're stuck with it.

The front wings should easily be able to be trimmed down to get a more comfortable fit too.

This is how I would modify the Teddy's Ultra. I had to use a LFB to illustrate the front wing modification cuz there was no image of an open Teddy's Ultra.
I totally agree. Final adjustment should be to extend the back wings so the tapes reach farther in.

Nowididit said:
How about a suggestion?

The images given by the supplier fails to show it but the Teddy Ultra actually does have front and rear waist bands. My experience was that, like the core they are silky soft and softer than any other brand i know. If we were to trim off 2 or 3 inches off the top we would cut the whole of the waist band off. Huggies current version of the little movers has a tall rear waist band and i think that's what the Teddies were going for while being engineered. The rear waist band can mirror a huggies diaper near perfectly when worn but at the cost of a loose feeling in the front/sides due to excess rear wing material. Now if they where to make a elastic triangle that attached at the waist band, tape, and back leak guard they would have a better product. It would be able to flex conservatively and maintain a constant snug fit. I think it would be a modern abdl version of a pampers cruisers or Huggies little movers. The only problem is that if its not properly engineered and tested it could possibly not fit people right and fail to holed up the weight of someone who is actively walking and begin to sag or drop. However i think there are plenty of examples of ways to fix this and am shocked by the lack of progress the abld diaper market is making. One idea that is simple is making more sizing options so that diapers can have smaller set tolerances of allowed stretch between them. I say that because i don't want to see another Attends Stretch Fit that advertises fitting a 31" - 51" waist but really should say L to XXL... it hood wink robbery.

Reactions: TigerDL
Hi Casper!
I love your ribbed onesies that are so soft!
And the colours are gorgeous. I just wish I didn't have to pay international shipping, cos I would ordered from lil comforts all the time. Please partner with a UK distributor.

As for products I'd like, I would love some really really soft baby print/ colour leggings, these are so hard to find. And/ also very soft dungarees / overalls.

I have honestly yet to try this diaper brand

Back