Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Ahoy there Matey's I am going to FWA on may/9/2019 and as we all know it's a pirate theme. Those who wish to join me pirate crew need only to climb aboard an set sail for my name isn't Captain Rift

dragon123 said:
Ahoy there Matey's I am going to FWA on may/9/2019 and as we all know it's a pirate theme. Those who wish to join me pirate crew need only to climb aboard an set sail for my name isn't Captain Rift

Hope you have a fun time. Do you know others attending? Are you on any telegram or other message groups so that you know about different events / parties / etc. happening?

I think there's going to be a baby fur panel there. I could have sworn I heard someone mention that Wen is going to be doing something there.

Mattew said:
I think there's going to be a baby fur panel there. I could have sworn I heard someone mention that Wen is going to be doing something there.
No I don't know anyone there or anything but I am looking forward to meeting some furry youtubers also if there is a babyfur pannel at FWA I will most likely be there if not I'll be at the dealers den

Last edited:
dragon123 said:
No I don't know anyone there or anything but I am looking forward to meeting some furry youtubers also if there is a babyfur pannel at FWA I will most likely be there if not I'll be at the dealers den

If you can find some people on here that are going, others from Twitter, people from Telegram, etc.; I would highly encourage you to try to find a few people that you can hang out with, and can show you around. Going to a convention with others that have been there before, and can show you some things, can really make the experience so much better.

You won't be having to figure stuff out on your own. Going around with others can really make it a fun experience as well.

The conventions are big social gatherings. Everyone is always wanting to help others. So please, see if you can find / make a few friends while there.

I know several that are going, but I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Maybe next time.

I'm pretty sure there's a telegram cub group. But not sure. I've been in other groups for cubs for several other conventions.

Like Mattew said there are almost always telegram groups for each conventions. They are really great. There's twitter and such too s ocan follow some things too but telegram is life so really good, talk to others going. Sometimes there is even a special babyfur telegram group for it. You should look into it.

Well have fun! Cons amazing just even better if do some stuff before so can meet up more and know what special stuff is going like babyfur room togethers.

TiggyCat said:
Like Mattew said there are almost always telegram groups for each conventions. They are really great. There's twitter and such too s ocan follow some things too but telegram is life so really good, talk to others going. Sometimes there is even a special babyfur telegram group for it. You should look into it.

Well have fun! Cons amazing just even better if do some stuff before so can meet up more and know what special stuff is going like babyfur room togethers.
I was on the FWA website and could not find anything babyfur or diaperfur related that's a downer because I was really hoping to find at least one of the 2 on there. Maybe they will have one next time

Mattew said:
If you can find some people on here that are going, others from Twitter, people from Telegram, etc.; I would highly encourage you to try to find a few people that you can hang out with, and can show you around. Going to a convention with others that have been there before, and can show you some things, can really make the experience so much better.

You won't be having to figure stuff out on your own. Going around with others can really make it a fun experience as well.

The conventions are big social gatherings. Everyone is always wanting to help others. So please, see if you can find / make a few friends while there.

I know several that are going, but I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Maybe next time.

I'm pretty sure there's a telegram cub group. But not sure. I've been in other groups for cubs for several other conventions.
I do know of one furry YouTube that is going to be there so I will be looking for Stormy The Folf and possibly hang out with while at FWA

dragon123 said:
I was on the FWA website and could not find anything babyfur or diaperfur related that's a downer because I was really hoping to find at least one of the 2 on there. Maybe they will have one next time

If you're looking for the telegram chat, it won't be listed on the website.

Try joining one of the big baby fur chats that have a thousand people, and see if anyone knows of any FWA cub chats.

Sometimes they'll call the panels / events in the schedule other things. They won't always use the word "baby fur" in the title, but maybe in the description.

Find me on Telegram under the name Ma2tew. I can get you in touch with some groups.

Last edited:
Mattew said:
Find me on Telegram under the name Ma2tew. I can get you in touch with some groups.
Ok will do

Unfortunately I have to work work Saturday and Sunday so I won't be able to finish the convention *cries*

Last edited:
Awe. Sorry. You'll get a good taste for it, and can attend another sometime.

Back