I'm different..

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have been taking two testerone blockers . Finasteride and spearmint and liquorice. (Three šŸ¤£) memory has gone not good , bit I'm also drinking more alcohol.. and I'm taking a cream with estrogen and progesterone that goes on my skin. Thing is I actually feel amazing! But my eyesight is worse , but that probably coincidence and I need new lenses in my glasses.. but I've never felt so happy before! I'm just different , I'm noticing stuff like people's faces more and instinctively understand.. I know what I'm doing is risky . But I'm not going to stop.. I can't really explain.. I feel ALIVE!!

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, rbm, Deleted member 59082 and 2 others
I would talk to a doctor and make sure.. some of those things... seems questionable to mix them

Reactions: Kittyinpink
CutePrincess said:
I would talk to a doctor and make sure.. some of those things... seems questionable to mix them
I know. Good advice. Thanks.

Kittyinpink said:
I know. Good advice. Thanks.
pls make sure bring up everything (pointing to alcohol), i doono i get a feeling that tends to get overlooked.

Last edited:
CutePrincess said:
pls make sure bring up everything (pointing to alcohol), i doono i get a feeling that tends to get overlooked.
I'm aware of everything you are saying. Thank you for your advice. I know I have put myself in a very dangerous situation. I'm sorry. And I will seek advice... It's hard for me to talk to others.. but I know you are correct. And I will be careful.. thank you.

Reactions: CutePrincess
Kittyinpink said:
I'm aware of everything you are saying. Thank you for your advice. I know I have put myself in a very dangerous situation. I'm sorry. And I will seek advice... It's hard for me to talk to others.. but I know you are correct. And I will be careful.. thank you.
*holds v sign with 2 fingers and a smile*

CutePrincess said:
*holds v sign with 2 fingers and a smile*
I'm not sure what that means? A v sign is about victory in Europe , taken from the battle of agin court... I think you mean I can have my nasty bits cut off! šŸ™‚. But I'm not sure... I will take your advice.. it's just hard.. it's hard for me to talk.. I've always been silent until I accidentally found this site ADISC....

like this, common in anime

v sign.jpgv sign2.jpg

Last edited:
Very cute! I like your pictures!! šŸ˜šŸ˜

Reactions: CutePrincess
Back