I’m an ABDL baby AND mommy, and I love it!

sylveonkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Eeeek, I’ve been pretty silent on this website! I’ve been traveling around for the holidays, so I haven’t had the time. I’ll definitely post about traveling while being an ABDL sometime soon, as holiday flying was making me think about it.

But anyways! A lot has happened since I last posted here. I’ve become a LOT more open about my interest in ABDL in my relationship, and my boyfriend has surprisingly become a fan of me acting as his mommy! He’s been dipping his toes into the little role, and it’s been a pleasant surprise considering I was so worried to tell him about ABDL at first. I’m being vague about his experiences since this isn’t his account- but I really love taking care of him and being the “big” one. In reality, I’m quite physically small compared to him but I think it’s cute haha.

That being said, I’m still an ABDL little myself as well. Honestly I think my experience with it is different from his since I really don’t need a caregiver to get into the headspace- it’s not a CGL “dynamic” for me. A lot of it is just me putting on a diaper and playing with stuffies as it helps put me to sleep and deal with stress.

I know there isn’t really a dedicated part of this forum to talk about being a caregiver/mommy but I wanted to share my recent excitement and happiness. If anyone else wants to tell me about their experiences or thoughts on being a CG, or just romantic love and ABDL, please go ahead!

Reactions: NECottageNerd, ajp22, DarkWolf and 5 others
Congratulations, I’m glad the relationship is thriving after sharing this side of yourself

Reactions: denimchicken, sylveonkitty and BBBen
Congrats!!! balance is a key part on a relationship! so good for you!

Reactions: denimchicken, sylveonkitty and BBBen
sylveonkitty said:
Eeeek, I’ve been pretty silent on this website! I’ve been traveling around for the holidays, so I haven’t had the time. I’ll definitely post about traveling while being an ABDL sometime soon, as holiday flying was making me think about it.

But anyways! A lot has happened since I last posted here. I’ve become a LOT more open about my interest in ABDL in my relationship, and my boyfriend has surprisingly become a fan of me acting as his mommy! He’s been dipping his toes into the little role, and it’s been a pleasant surprise considering I was so worried to tell him about ABDL at first. I’m being vague about his experiences since this isn’t his account- but I really love taking care of him and being the “big” one. In reality, I’m quite physically small compared to him but I think it’s cute haha.

That being said, I’m still an ABDL little myself as well. Honestly I think my experience with it is different from his since I really don’t need a caregiver to get into the headspace- it’s not a CGL “dynamic” for me. A lot of it is just me putting on a diaper and playing with stuffies as it helps put me to sleep and deal with stress.

I know there isn’t really a dedicated part of this forum to talk about being a caregiver/mommy but I wanted to share my recent excitement and happiness. If anyone else wants to tell me about their experiences or thoughts on being a CG, or just romantic love and ABDL, please go ahead!
Sounds like a dream relationship to me
I would love being babied and to be a Mummy or Daddy to my wife/girlfriend

Reactions: denimchicken and sylveonkitty
sylveonkitty said:
Congratulations! Perhaps there should be a sub-forum. I don't think anyone would mind it being in the general forums. It would add some variety to the postings.

Either way, it sounds like you have something great going on!

Reactions: denimchicken and sylveonkitty
enigmatic said:
Congratulations! Perhaps there should be a sub-forum. I don't think anyone would mind it being in the general forums. It would add some variety to the postings.

Either way, it sounds like you have something great going on!
Thank you! And yes, I thought it would be nice since “carer” is a role you can select for your profile. However, I also feel like the main focus of this site is ABDL support and being a carer isn’t a necessary part of ABDL for many people, so I understand it.

But yeah, I really am happy my relationship has been going this well. I feel lucky, and I’m so glad we were able to communicate and enjoy this sort of dynamic together. It also helps we were both established furries from the get-go so weirdness was never considered a bad thing to us haha.

Reactions: denimchicken
sylveonkitty said:
Thank you! And yes, I thought it would be nice since “carer” is a role you can select for your profile. However, I also feel like the main focus of this site is ABDL support and being a carer isn’t a necessary part of ABDL for many people, so I understand it.

But yeah, I really am happy my relationship has been going this well. I feel lucky, and I’m so glad we were able to communicate and enjoy this sort of dynamic together. It also helps we were both established furries from the get-go so weirdness was never considered a bad thing to us haha.
In this space. I imagine littles want to receive more than they give, which makes sense since that's what kids want to do, haha.

I'm not sure if most carers are lurking and we just need to hear from more of them or if we need to make it more inviting for them to come here and post.

It always helps to have a baseline connection. It opens up opportunities such as what you are experiencing. Congrats again!

Back