If you had to choose. Give up wearing or become double incontinent what could you choose?

I'd choose to become double incontinent.

Reactions: bobbilly
bobbilly said:
I'm at a cross roads with my continence. If I continue wearing I'm sure I'll become incontinent, I'm showing signs now. If I have diarrhoea and I'm not near a toilet I will soil myself as I can't control it. I'm wetting at the slightest urge when in nappies without clenching. I now have after dribble when I visit the toilet.

Recommend that you see your doctor ASAP as it sounds like you may also have an underlining medical issue that slipping by since you are wearing near all the time.

Reactions: CheshireCat
Reality is a very Hard Taskmaster and the fun of dreaming /wishing is easy until reality sets in place. Please understand that full IC is 24 /7 /365, year after year. Never a day off! Never a week day off, let alone a weekend off. Never a vacation. Never, ever!!

I fully understand the dream, but as stated "Reality is a Very Hard Taskmaster!" Be very careful what you wish for, as you may just find yourself there!

I cannot say this often enough, I enjoy the many AB /DL friends I have gained here, your love for living in your comfort zone is to be commended. But, those of us that are IC, understand the restrictions it cause and do not wish them upon you, dear friends.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, Pelusos, diaperdude and 1 other person
I’d choose IC. Although I wouldn’t be stocked about bowel incon. I’d choose the diapers.

Easy choice

Give up wearing

Reactions: PaddedWolfie and Edgewater
Double = Give up
U-IC only, don't give up

Reactions: Furrytum, LePew and diaperdude
I'd give up wearing.

Reactions: Edgewater
Nope, if I had the choice, I would rather stop than becoming double IC, the simple idea of dealing with a poopy diaper is unbearable to me. But I don't think I would survive this, I would rather find a way to end my life than stop wearing diapers, they are so helpful at relieving stress and anxiety to me, but if I would become double IC because of it, I would rather not wear them anymore.

Give it up in a heartbeat. I like diapers, but I like choosing when to use them more.

CodyBaby said:
Nope, if I had the choice, I would rather stop than becoming double IC, the simple idea of dealing with a poopy diaper is unbearable to me. But I don't think I would survive this, I would rather find a way to end my life than stop wearing diapers, they are so helpful at relieving stress and anxiety to me, but if I would become double IC because of it, I would rather not wear them anymore.

Remember that there are individuals here that are full IC and to a one, everyone, clings to living! The other physical ailments are what they fight with.

I would definitely give up diapers. I only wear occasionally as it is and (other than my fantasizes), I never want to be double IC or even one IC.

TabaCrate said:
Double = Give up
U-IC only, don't give up
This. Double IC is a deal breaker. It would literally turn my life upside down.

Newbaby110521 said:
Give up wearing. No contest. I feel sorry for people who are incontinent it must be very difficult. I mean giving up wearing would be hard but if I had to choose.
I'm double incontinent which isn't fun. That's from experience , but lately I've just claimed I'm just a baby that wasn't potty trained. I can't help I'm 6'3😂 the problem I've had for years is the instant push that I can't control. For me potty breaks are needed. Really do I mind being a big baby? The answer is a big NO! Most days if not I'm better cared for than independent & that's a big step for me to walk out in. I actually need it now more than ever.

Give it up. Incontinence is awful. Full, double, incontinence is awful awful.

How about only U-IC? Hmmmm. I think I'd make the same choice.

Last edited:
I'm already there somewhat with IBS. Even still, my heavily traumatized psyche will simply not allow me to give up the only thing I have found that consistently numbs the terminal mental/emotional/psychological pain I live with. Diapers are simply too important to my mental health at this point to give up.

Reactions: Furrytum
Double incontinence, as my life wouldn't be much different. I'm already incontinent with urinary incontinence and wetting twice as often wouldn't really be that big of an issue for me.

Last edited:
bobbilly said:
It's all or nothing. What would you choose?

I love wearing so much I would become double incontinent.
NO, I have urinary incontinence and I do not wish to have fecal incontinence.

Give up for sure. Ideally if giving up took away any desire to wear that would be preferred but I think I could resist wearing if it meant double IC.

Reactions: spiderboy22 and CheshireCat
Give up too. I couldn't imagine having to deal with a messy nappy at work as the nearest toilet/change possibility is a two minute walk with colleagues and/or customers. The home situation would be a different story. But travelling to work and going shopping and the other outside actvities would not be pleasant at all. You can't plan poop.

I actually wish I was never born on the autism spectrum and didn't have to deal with the sensory issues involved with it. While others paired off and got married when I was younger, I never experienced a single date and never had a relationship. But, I deal with the deck of cards that was handed to me.

• Sad
Back