If you could wear anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moicano said:
Going to the movies while diapered is 100% on my bucket list!
Just do it! I never go to the movies without being in a nappy. Why wouldn't you?

Reactions: perlFerret
The Gym is about the only place i havent worn a diaper...just recently started.

Reactions: Kellycares
I would say the Gym, too. I let my membership drop when covid started, and now that I’m in diapers full time, I’m hesitant to go back. Not sure the other members would see a middle-aged women in a crop top, wearing yoga pants over her nearly full, maximum absorbency, adult diaper, as an acceptable look!

Reactions: ChocChip, Diaperman0723 and BuffedBaby
I'd love to sit on the beach in nothing but my nappy and a short top. But not somewhere crowded - I hate being around masses of people, especially the sunburnt beer-guzzling kind in their football shirts. The main beach is only a five minute walk away from where I live, but whenever it is sunny it gets absolutely packed with tourists. I'd have to get the bus to get somewhere more quiet. In the current social climate I'd still not want anyone to see my padding though, even if I was somewhere less populated.

Last edited:
Reactions: RachelOlivia, Lyric and lilbabyjooce
Sundrop said:
That's a great idea......now you've got me thinking.
I dont go to the movies without wearing. For me its the only way to go. Once you try it you dont back

I’d love to go swimming in a swim diaper. I’m thinking a tranquility swimmate and a pair of board shorts (I’m female). I don’t know if my parents would go for that though. I was super close to sending my mom a link to an amazon page for swimmates and telling her about my idea, but unfortunately I chickened out and ended up not doing it. Now, technically, even though I’m incontinent, I’m very capable of holding it to go swimming. In fact, I haven’t had a BM accident in the water for about a decade. Still, I think it would be fun to swim in a swim diaper and not worry what anyone else thinks.

Reactions: Diaperman0723 and lilbabyjooce
Ooh the beach for sure!!! I have actually already gotten to do this with my daddy (I uploaded a pic on my profile a whiiile ago from it) where I was in just a big shirt and diapee on the beach and I got to make sandcastles and blow bubbles and it was super fun! But it was the off season so I didn’t get to swim and while it was great no one else was there so I could do that with my daddy, it would also be great if other people weren’t cause for concern either. 🥰🥰

Reactions: Diaperman0723 and Joules
I wouldve liked to wear during my college classes but was just to nervous about the noisy crinkle in a quiet class .I also was in many classes with a girl I liked and was always afraid she may see or hear it!

Reactions: Babynie
Antientmariner said:
Just because in this reality where diapers are accepted and are not frowned upon doesn't mean you wont be stigmatized by your friends or SO.
Where's the fun in that assumption tho

subietodd said:
I wear 24/7 too, but I'd be on board to be able to wear more babyish looking clothes and all the time everywhere would be my choice.
I'd do the same as you

Pinkman123 said:
I already tell others I wear. When I have company for awhile, I ask them if I can wear open, and, generally they say yes. I'd be everywhere in them.

My answer might be boring but definitely lectures in university. I'm enough of holding pee for 3 hours, sometimes it's even hard for me to concentrate in class. Diapers may be too hard to hide, so I'm planning to try pull-ups next semester.

I wear any where. We went to concert this weekend. Had good seats and didn't have to leave them at all.

Moicano said:
Thats my number 1 on my bucket list too. Never had the nerve to do it yet.

Moicano said:
being diapered at the movies is the best choice to make especially if you are watching a long movie. Me and a couple buddies went and watched avenger endgame when it came out I theatres. They were bursting for a bathroom by the end. Wishing they had worn the diapers as well.

Best place I have worn a diaper was at an amusement park. But then again I am 24\7. If I could wear openly and not have to worry about a thing I would walk down the middle of main street in my town with just a t-shirt and my diaper on full display. Not just any diaper but an abdl diaper

Maybe a bit of an odd answer, but "home, all the time." I already wear diapers whenever I go out on my own or with friends, since I'm good about keeping it discrete and don't really care if any of them find out. I mean, if they were the type to lambaste me for my choice in underwear, I wouldn't be friends with them to begin with!

Home is a different story though, since I can't just go out and get a new family. If I could, I'd love to just hang around the house diapered and not have to worry about comments or jabs.

As has previously been mentioned, the pub! No queuing for the toilet or trying to decide if you should go the bar to be served or dash to the loo first. Empty your bladder as you order your next gin and tonic!

warmfeeling said:
I’d just like to wear them all the time, without any fear, if only we could!
Yes indeed

O
PooMinara said:
I'd love to sit on the beach in nothing but my nappy and a short top. But not somewhere crowded - I hate being around masses of people, especially the sunburnt beer-guzzling kind in their football shirts. The main beach is only a five minute walk away from where I live, but whenever it is sunny it gets absolutely packed with tourists. I'd have to get the bus to get somewhere more quiet. In the current social climate I'd still not want anyone to see my padding though, even if I was somewhere less populated.
O yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back