If you could have one Abdl related wish what would it be

Millbay said:
One word answers that say everything 👏.

I would also add A UK stockist of Onesies Down Under the import duty is a shock they make the best long sleeve onesies for the cold winter months!
Spend less than £135 total including shipping and you'll never pay VAT, you're welcome!

For it to be a normal life style choice with 2nd thought. Some people wear diapers, some people use the toilet. No one bats an eye at either choice.

The bonus of this, is more and better diaper choices! Not like we already don't have some good stuff on the market now, but could you imagine if diapers where a mainstream market? Who knows what the innovations would be by this point!

Reactions: artemisenterri
My ABDL wish would be to have the magical power to instantly transform underwear into a nice thick diaper anytime I wanted and then, to be able to transform a diaper back into normal regular underwear again as often as I wanted and anytime I wanted on anyone I wanted.

Oh I could have SO MUCH fun with that wish!!

Reactions: Belarin
DiaperedCherub said:
My ABDL wish would be to have the magical power to instantly transform underwear into a nice thick diaper anytime I wanted and then, to be able to transform a diaper back into normal regular underwear again as often as I wanted and anytime I wanted on anyone I wanted.

Oh I could have SO MUCH fun with that wish!!
Oh that could definitely be a fun ability to have... One question instantly sprang to mind though... What happens to all the wee and poop that might be in the diaper when you turn them back into pants? does it simply vanish or does it persist?

I'm just having images of someone standing in a totally saturated diaper when it suddenly becomes a normal pair of pants and all that wee just bursts out from all over them like a giant water balloon just burst in their pants. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri, Bunchieboy, DiaperedCherub and 1 other person
easy! a DL Girl frend :love:

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, artemisenterri and mybebaby101UK
Acceptance. If not that then to be able to swap genders whenever I want.

I have many ABDL wishes over the years. The one wish that I keep coming back to the most is to be able to be open to others about this side of me and being accepted by family and the few friends I have in life. Acceptance is major for anyone, because we all strive for love from others and to have love for ourselves.when there is love. We find acceptance from others and ourselves.

to find a loving caring and nurturing woman who shares in this lifestyle and likes wresting

c334 said:
I wouled wish for a mommy to change me
To get everything on my agere wish list I made. But that’s pretty doable it will just take time. So something that may be more in fate’s hand would be a caregiver

My wish would be for someone somewhere to make a pull up with a medium or high capacity. unlike the one I'm wearing now, which I've wet twice and now needs changing.

To see the inner baby in all people

II'm always talking myself into paranoid spirals about how my partners just put up with me and tolerate my age regression despite being told, reassured, and treated to the contrary. Being a baby again would be nice sure, but I'd wish to let myself be loved by my friends and loved ones in a heartbeat.

my second, less depressing wish would be all of the plushies. just all of them. how many? yes many.

to be content with being an AB/DL myself, to freely be able to spend time in littlespace and have all the comfy onesie's and diapies i want 😊 ✨

Belarin said:
I imagine a lot of the answers here will be along the lines of "to be a baby again".

@Frungie 's wish for acceptance is a good one, It would be nice if the world could just accept us how we are even if they have no interest in it themselves in the same way they everyone accepts different people like different foods or clothing or colours etc.

If I had one wish though and it had to be ABDL related would probably be exactly the same as if I had one wish of anything at all...

"I wish that I could, at will, instantly transform my physical body to any age, gender and physical appearance and be at peak physical health for it."
This wish works on so many levels, for a start it's technically immortality. Anything that doesn't kill you instantly can be whisked away simply by willing yourself to transform (return to peak physical health each transformation), broke or lost an arm no trouble, lungs packing up after years of smoking easy fix, been poisoned no problem, developed life threatening condition... Everything can be instantly fixed by simply becoming a day older or younger.

Secondly you can completely change your appearance so people won't notice you living for hundreds of years (though getting official new ID's could be troublesome).

Third, Gender swap any time you like, able to explore both sides of life.

Finally, able to become a child again, just become a child and live happily at any age you choose for as long or as short a time as you like and able to be an adult anytime you like to get things you need. You could even, as an adult, arrange an "adoption" with a nice family then become younger to live it out, over and over again.
I think my wish would be pretty similar. I would love to be able to change my age or gender any time I wish. My other wish would be am ABDL nursery filled with all the diapers and ones Irshad I could ever want

I think I would want to be a toddler that still had to wear diapers .
I would have very loving parents and a beautiful mommy who still brest fed me when I wanted and I would live happily this way for the rest of my years .

Babysat, looked after by anyone who’d like to. Woman or man, either work.

If I could magically turn myself into a 2-3 yrs old physically, that would be my dream, I would also need the power to go back and forth, the funniest would be that even when I'm physically a 2-3 yrs old, people that I wish would still see me as an adult bodied person, but others would see me as a baby/toddler.

My wish would be that wearing diapers was acceptable

To become a little girl (age 2 or 3 y.o.), but keep memories of grown up man.

Back