Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I wouled wish for a mommy to change me

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, DiaperedTeddyBear, lillen and 2 others
To be a real kid again. Probably somewhere in the 6-8 range. Depends if I have to grow up again at the same pace I might go as low as 4 just to enjoy it for as long as possible.

I'd have to keep my brain and job though and be self sufficient. Really nothing would change for me expect Id be smaller and cute. Original kid me caught on fast that I have to work to have nice things and I was always willing to do so to take fate into my own hands. But nobody wants to enable hard working kids to have their own money.

Adults want to gate keep that right to 16+ thinking they are helping when they are not then wonder why kids want to grow up so fast. No kid is buying a $200 (now it's $500) game console in one summer raking leaves for $1, completely unrealistic. Need a real job that you can do sustained 30 hrs week over the summer and take in at least triple digits in a few weeks or months so you can buy your thing you desperately want and go back to enjoying your childhood.

There's nothing at my job that requires an arbitrary physical body size or age, as long as I can reach the keyboard. Just gimme a booster seat. Besides it would be sooooo fun being a Sr Network Architect at 8 yrs old and solving peoples week long problems in 5 minutes on a call of 300 people and execs like it's nothing. 😂

8 yr old voice "oh this bgp peer is down, gimme a change control and 3 seconds and ill get it back up BEEP BEEP hold up my dino nuggies are done! *slide* *thud* *tap tap tap tap* *screech* *bang* *crash* *thump* *tap tap tap tap tap* *plop* OK I'm back. "

Last edited:
Reactions: littlestmay, weemouse, mistykitty and 3 others
I would wish for a lifetime supply of free onesies or diapers from ODU or ABU

Reactions: Littledragon87, dl015, PlastiBrain and 1 other person
to be a baby 🚼 (y)

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and littledub1955
I would wish for a Diaper Lover Girlfriend and me to be put back in Diapers 24/7/365 for good

Reactions: artemisenterri, southeastlittle, goodniteswearer89 and 1 other person
ACCEPTANCE.

• Love
Reactions: Binky151, Tommy10, LittleCraft and 16 others
I imagine a lot of the answers here will be along the lines of "to be a baby again".

@Frungie 's wish for acceptance is a good one, It would be nice if the world could just accept us how we are even if they have no interest in it themselves in the same way they everyone accepts different people like different foods or clothing or colours etc.

If I had one wish though and it had to be ABDL related would probably be exactly the same as if I had one wish of anything at all...

"I wish that I could, at will, instantly transform my physical body to any age, gender and physical appearance and be at peak physical health for it."
This wish works on so many levels, for a start it's technically immortality. Anything that doesn't kill you instantly can be whisked away simply by willing yourself to transform (return to peak physical health each transformation), broke or lost an arm no trouble, lungs packing up after years of smoking easy fix, been poisoned no problem, developed life threatening condition... Everything can be instantly fixed by simply becoming a day older or younger.

Secondly you can completely change your appearance so people won't notice you living for hundreds of years (though getting official new ID's could be troublesome).

Third, Gender swap any time you like, able to explore both sides of life.

Finally, able to become a child again, just become a child and live happily at any age you choose for as long or as short a time as you like and able to be an adult anytime you like to get things you need. You could even, as an adult, arrange an "adoption" with a nice family then become younger to live it out, over and over again.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, LittleTyke and mybebaby101UK
When I'm padded, time will stop.
or...
Every time I place a used diaper under my bed, it magically reverses into a new unused one.

I can't decide which is better.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and babyjunior03
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I would wish for a Diaper Lover Girlfriend and me to be put back in Diapers 24/7/365 for good
Well occasionally . but she would insist that it be a weekend or two. 🥰

I'm with frungie, I'd wish for abdl to be better accepted. If this weren't an option the my 2nd choice would be an endless supply of free bunny hops.

Reactions: BBBen, artemisenterri, goodniteswearer89 and 2 others
A closet full of clothes that fit.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Bunchieboy and mybebaby101UK
If I had one wish, if it HAD to be ABDL related, I don't know, but if it could be anything this ABDL would want, I would wish to have my mother back, she died a bit over 9 years ago to young she was only in her early 60's I would give almost anything to have my Mother back, while it not ABDL related, she was the only person I ever felt I could turn to if I ever needed help on anything important in my life, and I am still at a loss without her.

• Sad
Reactions: artemisenterri, southeastlittle, c334 and 3 others
More crayons.

To find another abdl my age nearby who isn’t ashamed or conflicted with themselves about it.

• Love
Reactions: artemisenterri and mybebaby101UK
yellowcrayons said:
I would wish for a lifetime supply of free onesies or diapers from ODU or ABU
You could model ODU onesies on social media for exactly that if you wanted to so it wouldn't be that far fetched.

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri
LittleRascal said:
You could model ODU onesies on social media for exactly that if you wanted to so it wouldn't be that far fetched.
you're right! that's something i never thought of.

Reactions: LittleRascal
Frungie said:
ACCEPTANCE.
One word answers that say everything 👏.

I would also add A UK stockist of Onesies Down Under the import duty is a shock they make the best long sleeve onesies for the cold winter months!

To be young and healthy again. 😇

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, artemisenterri, southeastlittle and 1 other person
My wish is for our AB/DL to be like riding a bike. So that no one is shocked by our clothes and equipment. So that we can move normally in public in our diapers, bodysuits and pacifiers, so that there are play corners and changing rooms for us, so that we don't have to hide from sensationalist journalists and guardians of morality. So that our shops could stand between the hardware store and the stationery store and no one would break their windows and sign petitions against them. Just to make AB/DL a normal lifestyle.

Reactions: LittleCraft, artemisenterri, MisterThrowaway and 1 other person
I wish I would have embraced an abdl/diapered lifestyle more when I was a teenager. I feel like if I would have set that tone earlier, it would be much easier now to enjoy diapers and not as ashamed of it as I am now.

It would be easier as diapers would have already been a part of my life, rather than trying to fit it in to my life now. If that makes sense.

Reactions: artemisenterri, PlastiBrain and mybebaby101UK
Back