Identity Theft Scam -Terrified My Photo Has Been Used In A Scam

EternalBaby94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I received a message from what appeared to be a scammer on social media, they mentioned my photo saying "nice photo", terrified my photo may have been circulated online/used in a scam etc. (It is an actual "headshot" photo like many people have on social media).

Hope to travel to a few places in Europe later this year. I'm absolutely terrified, if facial recognition is used at airports, I could be detained, questioned and/or accused of a crime(s) I didn't commit with no option/method to prove my photo was stolen.

Not sure if my anxiety is exaggerating the above or what I can do to put my mind at ease - Affecting sleep each night at this stage.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
I’ve had something like that happened to me. They’re phishing in order to get people to pay up for nothing. I wouldn’t worry. This is why I don’t post pic of my head on this site or other abdl sites.

Reactions: AJFan2020
As long as you didn’t use something like a driver’s license or passport photo I wouldn’t be all that concerned.

Reactions: EternalBaby94
AJFan2020 said:
As long as you didn’t use something like a driver’s license or passport photo I wouldn’t be all that concerned.

Just a regular photo, not a passport/drivers license photo thankfully - Hopefully all will be ok just the worry of it.

Someone signed me up for a ATT account and iphone reservation a few months ago.

Back