I wonder how many others were wearing?

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In one of those early morning thoughts today I wondered how many of my classmates and their spouses were wearing diapers at our fiftieth class reunion. As for me I know that I was sporting a pair of cloth contours with plastic pants and two Snappis. In an effort not to make it appear too apparent that I was diapered I looked my apparel over in the hotel mirror before attending and I didn’t notice anyone else who was obviously wearing. But considering that I was likely one of the younger attendees, at age sixty eight, I would think that I was among many who needed to wear protection. There were thirty three of my classmates who made it, roughly half of our graduating class, plus their spouses, and I would assume that at least twenty percent of those in our age group would find diapers beneficial in dealing with their ic. So, even though I wear myself there weren’t any indications of anyone else doing so. There was however much more loose fitting clothing than in our high school days which helps conceal what’s being worn underneath them. This should decrease the concern many have about being noticed wearing diapers when they’re out in public if I being a diaper user didn’t notice any others in this prime age group wearing in spite of my personal experience.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, gobphus, Lethdale and 1 other person
Zeke said:
I wondered how many of my classmates and their spouses were wearing diapers at our fiftieth class reunion.
I decided against going to mine last year over IC fears. I was more concerned with the food causing F-IC than anything else. To top it off, certain people attending are real braggy. I just didn't want to be bothered with that scene. I have nothing to prove.

Reactions: xtrucker59, Diprs2, gobphus and 3 others
I went to one twenty years ago and was not surprises as for the vast number not many had changed much from graduation all those years prior. At that time, I could easily tell that several were working way to hard at hiding something, whether is was weight or diapers, I will leave that up too you to guess.

But, your percentage is likely very close for my age group, today. But, you are so correct, that the quality of the product available today makes it so much easier to conceal.

Sadly, the numbers of those hiding at home is likely on a rise as well!

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke and Lethdale
Never went to any of the reunions. There were enough people who knew that I was IC (diaper dependent). A few teased me and one particularly guy tried to bully me (until my older brother beat the shit out of him). School wasn't my favorite place. Of course I had several friends and some of them are still friendly. Still, no reason for going to a reunion. By the way, I'm still IC. And I'm comfortable about wearing my diaper, As far as I know few people know. It's not about being secret. It's just personal and private.

Reactions: xtrucker59, Diprs2, gobphus and 4 others
Edgewater said:
I went to one twenty years ago and was not surprises as for the vast number not many had changed much from graduation all those years prior. At that time, I could easily tell that several were working way to hard at hiding something, whether is was weight or diapers, I will leave that up too you to guess.

But, your percentage is likely very close for my age group, today. But, you are so correct, that the quality of the product available today makes it so much easier to conceal.

Sadly, the numbers of those hiding at home is likely on a rise as well!
The number may be on the rise, but I think that the percentage of ic who are home bound because of it is falling with the myriad of produce available to allow us to live a relatively normal life. A half century ago it was fairly common to find ic older folks home bound because of their incontinence, at least it was with many of my grandmother’s older friends, that were ic, when I would go visiting with her and my mother.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
greatlake5 said:
Never went to any of the reunions. There were enough people who knew that I was IC (diaper dependent). A few teased me and one particularly guy tried to bully me (until my older brother beat the shit out of him). School wasn't my favorite place. Of course I had several friends and some of them are still friendly. Still, no reason for going to a reunion. By the way, I'm still IC. And I'm comfortable about wearing my diaper, As far as I know few people know. It's not about being secret. It's just personal and private.
Remembering back how cruel my classmates could be, especially in grade school, I can only imagine the bullying that you went through. I was a bed wetting in grade school and living in constant fear that my friends would find out. If friends could be that mean you can imagine what bullies and enemies would be like.

Reactions: Diprs2, gobphus, Edgewater and 1 other person
greatlake5 said:
I know I shouldn't say so but I'm glad your brother beat the shit out of that bully.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, gobphus, greatlake5 and 1 other person
Lethdale said:
I know I shouldn't say so but I'm glad your brother beat the shit out of that bully.
My brother almost got suspended until they found out what the kid was doing. It was a coed Catholic high school. The kid didn't get expelled but he did get suspended. You can only hope that school's today is less "taunted" for other kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Lethdale
I have never been to any reunions of my own. Went to a few of the SOs reunions, those were OK.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
I went to my wifes 50ith 3 years ago and mine a year ago, I was diapered , I never went to any others and I doubt either of us will ever go to another , that could change if we make it to our 75th reunions... lol we didn't miss any life with any of my classmates. But in answer to your question , I bet at least 10% to 20% at least had a pad or more under their sliming girdles and briefs and baggy pants...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2, gobphus and 1 other person
My last one was 2016, i was not incontinent back than, the next one would be in two years, but i can not imagine myself taking part wearing a diaper (and for some other reasons as well). I do not know any of them needing diapers or at least pads, but i am not in contact with many of them.
I know some would be understanding, but to many would not and i am ready to get that bullying.

• Sad
Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2, gobphus and 1 other person
chamberpot said:
I went to my wifes 50ith 3 years ago and mine a year ago, I was diapered , I never went to any others and I doubt either of us will ever go to another , that could change if we make it to our 75th reunions... lol we didn't miss any life with any of my classmates. But in answer to your question , I bet at least 10% to 20% at least had a pad or more under their sliming girdles and briefs and baggy pants...lol
I would tend to agree.

Reactions: Zeke and Edgewater
Back