I woke-up dry this morning!

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
First time in over 4 decades.
By 7:00 am normal flow was occurring, with good color.
Have already placed an email into my doctor's office, suggesting a full spectrum blood sample.

• Love
Reactions: Neroforte, Hemix, richieboy and 3 others
Woop woop. I lts great when waking up dry.
Is the blood workup too investigate if somthing has cleared up ?

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
It was to check if something was not preforming correctly, kidney.
I have been physically IC since a car crash decades ago that left me with less than 80% of my bladder.
But, yes, it was a hoo to wake-up dry.
This morning I woke to a normally flooded diaper.
Blood work-up should be available in my online medical chart today.

Reactions: Neroforte
If you drink as much water as I do that reduced bladder capacity would definitely result in wet morning diaper. I’ve gotten to the point that I keep a large kitchen tumbler of water on the bed stand beside my bed for the times I wake up in the night. I’ve got a large Brita filter pitcher that I keep in my refrigerator and I try to make sure that I empty it daily. It’s far better than the 3-4 liter bottles of Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper that I used to drink daily years ago. Hope your blood work comes back alright.

Your so lucky !!!

mechanicX said:
Woop woop. I lts great when waking up dry.
Is the blood workup too investigate if somthing has cleared up ?
o woke up dry too

The blood testes showed several chems elevated and although things are back to normal with normal wetting during both day and night. I was provided an appointment, yet this week, with more blood samples tomorrow.

Hmmm, seems I mis-stated: Post car crash, I now have only 20% of what is classified as normal bladder size.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neroforte and Zeke
Meet with my Doctor today and review the most recent and my prior blood tests. The numbers were now within the normal range. Urine test was good. The big concern is that normal communication with Kidney likely did not register and the Kidney delayed production just a bit longer. Since I continue to get older, she added a note to be watchful of future high levels within the blood tests.

I wish. Never had a dry diaper (or dirty). Ever. I think it would surprise me if it didn't.

Glad you saw your doctor. Moderating your output is a key.

Back