I wish Tykables would fix their stock issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my half case of Tykables Overnights came yesterday and as my work week is done I decided to give one a test run today and Tykables really has a great product on their hands with the Overnights.

I will definitely want to order a full case next time (I only ordered a half case as I also ordered a half case of Little Pawz because I couldn't order 2 full cases as I needed to save some of my money for a dental procedure).

I haven't fully tested them yet, but the feel both before I put one on and then afterwards are amazing and after putting one on and adjusting the tapes (which is so easy on them) it is so snug and comfortable, like the feel and fit I got with BareBums (but it took a few tries with those as tapes are not easy adjusting).

So, next I will experience what it is like when it gets moderately wet all the way up to super wet.

If the function is as good as the snug comfortable fit these will be straddling around at the top of my favorite list along with Little Pawz (which I still need practice to get the fit just right on those as I had to go from Mediums to Large and it takes practice).

Now if only Tykables could get more space and order more product so they aren't always immediately out of stock, or out of stock before any of their Diapers even hits the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back