I seek advice

ImGoingSilly

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
An abdl account on twitter is recommending I(as in me specifically) wear diapers. why should i??? I am asking here solely because i feel you guys would actually provide answers instead of just saying "dont thats gross"

Is this bait? Cause you just joined and this being your first message is kinda sus.
If you're serious tho.
Not all abdls wear diapers. If you don't want to you don't have to. It's entirely up to you. We're very supportive tho and here for you

Asking anything ABDL related at asocial networks is like to ask a cop if he let you use his pistol.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, sbmccue and theancientmariner
whats the worse that could happen? he blows my brains out?

Did you mean stimming?
So what's going on? Have you ever worn a diaper as an adult? I'm autistic diapers help me with anxiety and depression and all sorts of things

Reactions: Peepeegirl
ImGoingSilly said:
whats the worse that could happen? he blows my brains out?
This person who's recommending you wear a diaper can and probably will expose you to your friends and loved ones. Do you know this person? Why are they asking this of you? What's it for?

Wearing diapers "because someone on X said you should" is never a good idea, in my opinion. These are decisions you need to make for yourself. Each of us must take responsibility for our decisions and our lives.

I'm not on X, but if I were I would block anyone who made those kinds of suggestions. I don't see any good coming from continuing the relationship

Reactions: DLPeakOut
holy fuck thats based

Back