I love plastic pants!!!

Angelapinks said:
I am so sad I cannot wear them anymore. I just found some unopened packets of the Toddler size Gerber baby pants in my storage containers.
I have to pre stretch and wriggle into them. They are very tight, butt I like that. It helps that I don’t have much of a butt.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Angelapinks
This morning when out walking the dog I was wearing three pairs of my pink baby rubbers under my shorts. All that lovely pink plastic caressing my nether regions, to put it mildly I was in seventh heaven.
Wearing just one pair of pink baby rubbers under my shorts, sat here in the pub as I type this,
I’ve got a feeling I am seriously addicted to my wearing rubbers, can’t help wearing them. Plastic pants, baby rubbers or rubber knickers, so heavenly

Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen, VanHelsing and 3 others
BillSpeed said:
This morning when out walking the dog I was wearing three pairs of my pink baby rubbers under my shorts. All that lovely pink plastic caressing my nether regions, to put it mildly I was in seventh heaven.
Wearing just one pair of pink baby rubbers under my shorts, sat here in the pub as I type this,
I’ve got a feeling I am seriously addicted to my wearing rubbers, can’t help wearing them. Plastic pants, baby rubbers or rubber knickers, so heavenly
One pair of plastic pants, PUL pants, rubber pants, Taffeta Pants are good enough for me, but nothing wrong with your preference.

Reactions: BillSpeed
Frungie said:
One pair of plastic pants, PUL pants, rubber pants, Taffeta Pants are good enough for me, but nothing wrong with your preference.
It’s okay, I generally wear just one pair of rubbers at a time. It’s just once in a while I get this urge to put a few pairs on at a time. All that lovely, lush plastic around me.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Angelapinks and vp39
I was wearing three pairs of my pink baby rubbers most of today as I went about my day. The feel of all that super, smooth, lovely plastic between my legs. It is truly awesome. I am thinking of wearing a few more pairs at a time, my blue baby rubbers and my clear baby rubbers. Can I get ten pairs of rubbers on at a time. I think I can, all that lovely plastic padding. I'm just so in love with wearing rubbers, I just can't leave them alone.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, vp39 and Angelapinks
Curious ? - does wearing more than one pair at a time cause unnecessary wear and tear ?
Stretching and over stressing seams and thin vinyl plastic structure ---
Probably more to this than just a fetish - - -
But is it is rubber baby rubbers diapees in PINK or whatever color and material that turns one on for their own personal pleasure ?

Que sera sera !

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
I don't tend to wear more than one plastic panty at a time, but otoh I very often sleep in a plastic romper over my plastic pants, which I suppose isn't all that different. If I did wear two pairs, most likely it'd be a full-cut over a bikini.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, BillSpeed and Angelapinks
babylock1 said:
Curious ? - does wearing more than one pair at a time cause unnecessary wear and tear ?
Stretching and over stressing seams and thin vinyl plastic structure ---
Probably more to this than just a fetish - - -
But is it is rubber baby rubbers diapees in PINK or whatever color and material that turns one on for their own personal pleasure ?

Que sera sera !
Don’t know is my honest answer. Certainly pink rubbers is my favourite colour, by a long way. I sometimes have this urge to put more pairs of rubbers on at a time. I’m just hooked on wearing rubbers

Reactions: MegaLugia, Angelapinks and vp39
I guess I'd better post something on this thread, or it'll get cut off like the "Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?" thread did....
The pic is of my polyurethane smock, which is holding up well.

Attachments

• IMG_4408.jpeg
    IMG_4408.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Blueboy, BillSpeed, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Yes. I was a bed wetter, my parents got a wet bed alarm, that rudely woke me up. So plastic pants were safety and love. And I still love to stretch a pair of Gerber toddler plastic panties over my small bum. How about you. How did your love for plastic panties start?

• Love
Reactions: vp39, BillSpeed and Angelapinks
At 12 or 13 I was buying them for fun

Reactions: Brumas94, BillSpeed, MegaLugia and 1 other person
Gerber3T said:
At 12 or 13 I was buying them for fun
I was about 11 when a friend forced us to wear a pair of "his brothers" plastic pants if we wanted to play with his cool toys. I later figured out the pants were way to big for his baby brother so they may have been his. The other kid ran home too embarrassed to play wearing them but I loved the feel of them and was hooked ever since. I found a few pairs in the Lost & Found box at a coin laundry and later went to a Five & dime store and bought a few pairs in a soft pink colour I loved.

Reactions: BillSpeed, MegaLugia, Luvshugs and 1 other person
At 18 When I got my drivers license I would driver a ways away from my house and make up a story in my head about why I was buying Gerber toddler size baby panties. Just in case I was asked. Then go home and enjoy the tight fit of baby panties.

Reactions: BillSpeed, dogboy, MegaLugia and 2 others
Gerber3T said:
At 18 When I got my drivers license I would driver a ways away from my house and make up a story in my head about why I was buying Gerber toddler size baby panties. Just in case I was asked. Then go home and enjoy the tight fit of baby panties.
Yes, been there done that. I mostly did this when I was younger but after awhile nobody bothered so I didn't either. I just kept buying whenever I had extra funds until they stopped making them.

Reactions: vp39 and BillSpeed
I would get Gerber plastic pants from Toys R Us back in the late 80s because I worked there. I didnt care if they saw me buying baby stuff because I had a baby brother at the time . They all knew I had a baby brother at the time . So it was a good cover up. I would get the Toddler pairs . I then would cut 2 pairs and glue together two to make one big pair. It did work! I made about 10 pairs and was in heaven being able to wear them with out being tight. I liked them poofy anyways. I wish so bad they still made them nowadays.

Reactions: BillSpeed, vp39, Luvshugs and 2 others
vp39 said:
I guess I'd better post something on this thread, or it'll get cut off like the "Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?" thread did....
The pic is of my polyurethane smock, which is holding up well.
There was one from the early 80's packed away in a drawer when I was a kid with a mind like a sponge and once the diapers and plastic pants got found and removed, I still had the drawer to go to and feel that amazing material. It's crazy how many core memories come out on this site!

Reactions: Brumas94, MegaLugia and Angelapinks
MikeDJ said:
I would get Gerber plastic pants from Toys R Us back in the late 80s because I worked there. I didnt care if they saw me buying baby stuff because I had a baby brother at the time . They all knew I had a baby brother at the time . So it was a good cover up. I would get the Toddler pairs . I then would cut 2 pairs and glue together two to make one big pair. It did work! I made about 10 pairs and was in heaven being able to wear them with out being tight. I liked them poofy anyways. I wish so bad they still made them nowadays.
You can still buy them on eBay, look for Gerber plastic pants. I just bought 36 pairs of toddler 32-36 lbs, they are tight but I like them that way.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I can wear them about 6-10 times before the seams rip out. I like the way they feel in the shower as they fill with warm water. Then I have droopy drawers.

My ass would never fit into those little things...I wear medium or large plastic panties next to my skin; or usually XL in the case of Chinese items.

Wearing a diaper is one thing...but it's just not complete without baggy plastic pants over them, especially for bed. It's a very baby feel, plus security. Happiness. 🤗🥰🧸🍼😴

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, Babybub, Forced and 2 others
Back