I just did something childish and I think I reawakened something in me...

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm a bedwetter. I woke up this morning in time to make sure I flooded my nappy in front of the toilet instead of on the couch — there was no "making it," this thing had been wet a couple times during the night already.

I ended up sitting on the toilet with the diaper on because I was afraid I'd overflow it and flood the floor, which means at points I was sitting in a little warm puddle, which also means I couldn't actually tell if I was still going.

After a bit of pouting I decided "fuck it, I'll clean up, but there's something I always wanted to try without being afraid of wasting a diaper."

"Something" is hot water, dumped into the nappy. THIS one is completely saturated and gonna be discarded, right? Might as well try it...

The instant the hot water touched me, I could tell the difference between simulated accident and real one, because both were happening at once now thanks to the change in the surroundings — and I couldn't stop the accident, so I wet myself in the hot puddle in my diaper and wound up catching myself wishing there was more.

The waterproofing in this thing is impressive; between me and the water mug I've heard very little leakage into the toilet. Eventually I'm going to have to clean up myself up, but apparently not before a fourth cup of water down my padding, another simulated accident.

Is this more of my baby/little side coming out?

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess and wolfieblue
Did basically the same thing the other day after waking up a little soggy in a mega max, poured a full 12 oz cup of warm water in. I was actually impressed that none leaked out. Ended up with like 3 full cups worth. And still no leak.

Don’t think I’ve ever naturally got one that close to capacity before. Something about waddling around in the warmth for a bit after definitely scratches an itch lol

Reactions: dl44decades
It could be more of the ab side emerging or you could've just enjoyed trying something new. For me I know my dl side came first and my ab/little side grew from that. Others have seen that similarity to so it's definitely possible that you might've tapped in to more of your little side.

Reactions: wolfieblue and BBBen
Back