BreezySkies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
So i was recently able to purchase a pack of the first batch of animooz at CAPcon2023

I will start by saying they were odd but i definitely like them, they feel soft, they have a great capacity like the rest of tykables diapers, but it was interesting because you could actually stick the hook an loop tapes anywhere on the diaper and it will stick

Don't get me wrong im iffy on the design but the feel and performance of the diaper have sold me enough to where i wanna buy em again I'd recommend giving them a try if you get the chance because they're certainly good and honestly feel slightly higher quality than the competition being the ABU little kings

Anyone else who got to try em what are your thoughts?

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Jonnythepony, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
S
BreezySkies said:
So i was recently able to purchase a pack of the first batch of animooz at CAPcon2023

I will start by saying they were odd but i definitely like them, they feel soft, they have a great capacity like the rest of tykables diapers, but it was interesting because you could actually stick the hook an loop tapes anywhere on the diaper and it will stick

Don't get me wrong im iffy on the design but the feel and performance of the diaper have sold me enough to where i wanna buy em again I'd recommend giving them a try if you get the chance because they're certainly good and honestly feel slightly higher quality than the competition being the ABU little kings

Anyone else who got to try em what are your thoughts?
"you could actually stick the hook and loop tapes anywhere on the diaper and they will stick"

So there is no landing zone?
How do they compare to Waddlers?
Is the clothlike backing super soft like Little Kings?

Reactions: BreezySkies
Nowididit said:
S

"you could actually stick the hook and loop tapes anywhere on the diaper and they will stick"

So there is no landing zone?
How do they compare to Waddlers?
Is the clothlike backing super soft like Little Kings?
Yes the cloth material is much like little kings, but there is a landing zone as well. I just noticed the tapes will stick to the diaper when I'm changing and the tape would touch the diaper and stick pretty well, but it would "split" the fabric like light cloth if that makes sense? Not actually rip the diaper just pull the cloth cover

Reactions: TigerDL and JaysonTheRegressor
BreezySkies said:
Yes the cloth material is much like little kings, but there is a landing zone as well. I just noticed the tapes will stick to the diaper when I'm changing and the tape would touch the diaper and stick pretty well, but it would "split" the fabric like light cloth if that makes sense? Not actually rip the diaper just pull the cloth cover
Makes sense to me.
I think what I like most about cloth backed diaper is that there is this 2nd chance on the tapes. Different than plastic back because once you hear and feel the popping of the tape on a plastic backed diaper it's pretty much useless to try and restick the tape. With cloth back the tape could pop on the landing zone but still catch the cloth like covering.

Ooh, one more question if I may. The wings. Does the toddler tough plastic extend into the wings and covered with cloth or are they like all cloth backed diaper wings with just the cloth material?

Last edited:
Reactions: BreezySkies
Nowididit said:
Makes sense to me.
I think what I like most about cloth backed diaper is that there is this 2nd chance on the tapes. Different than plastic back because once you hear and feel the popping of the tape on a plastic backed diaper it's pretty much useless to try and restick the tape. With cloth back the tape could pop on the landing zone but still catch the cloth like covering.

Ooh, one more question if I may. The wings. Does the toddler tough plastic extend into the wings and covered with cloth or are they like all cloth backed diaper wings with just the cloth material?
The wings definitely are a cloth like material, it really feels like the same material feel of the inner side of existing tykables diapers wings it just doesn't have that plastic outer wing feel like for example tykables overnight would

Nowididit said:
Makes sense to me.

It is a full plastic shell with a full cloth cover on it. The plastic goes edge to edge just like every other diaper we have. This is not a "breathable" product which would be the cloth wings.

Reactions: TigerDL, Jonnythepony and BreezySkies
BreezySkies said:
The wings definitely are a cloth like material, it really feels like the same material feel of the inner side of existing tykables diapers wings it just doesn't have that plastic outer wing feel like for example tykables overnight would
Yeah if just a cloth like wing there is no way in hell these diapers are gonna hold up to a 7500ml capacity with the wings stretching out requiring frequent adjustments to keep the diaper tight. I have this very issue with the latest run of the Little Kings. After wetting and moving around the wings stretch out causing some serious sag and adjusting. If Animooz has the cloth over plastic in the wings this shouldn't be an issue.

Nowididit said:
Makes sense to me.

todaler said:
It is a full plastic shell with a full cloth cover on it. The plastic goes edge to edge just like every other diaper we have. This is not a "breathable" product which would be the cloth wings.
Better description from tykables than myself

It does feel nicer on the wear and. The cloth covering helps prevent that plastic rub rash because there's the cloth barrier there instead

todaler said:
Ok, nice to know. Thankyou.
I was on the fence about trying them but you sold me. I'll be ordering at the end of the month or early next month.

BreezySkies said:
Better description from tykables than myself

It does feel nicer on the wear and. The cloth covering helps prevent that plastic rub rash because there's the cloth barrier there instead
Yeah plastic in the wings is a plus. Less stretching means less adjustments. I'm sold.

Back