I Feel I Have to Share

Pantyslave

Pantied by Auntie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have worn panties for a long time and my wife is fine with this.
Recently I've wanted to wear a nappy but for some reason, it's been impossible to tell my wife about, which is strange as we are very close. One night a few months ago, I blurted out "I want to wear a nappy."
She seemed surprised rather than shocked and then nothing more was said and I felt unable to bring the subject up again.
Yesterday I plucked up courage went online and bought a onesie with bulky padding and some plastic panties.
I worried all day what she would say andthat it would change our relationship.
And last night I told her.What a relief!
She actually laughed which added to the delicious feeling of humiliation, then said "I thought you might, after you told me a couple months ago!"
She asked to see what I'd bought and when showed her, she laughed again and said "there's a zip up the back, you'll need help putting it on!"
All that worry for nothing! I'm so damn happy😂😍🤭!
Sorry for the long winded post, I just had to share!
Thanks for reading.

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, Wolfman69, New2slavery and 21 others
Pantyslave said:
Recently I've wanted to wear a nappy but for some reason, it's been impossible to tell my wife about, which is strange as we are very close. One night a few months ago, I blurted out "I want to wear a nappy."
She seemed surprised rather than shocked and then nothing more was said and I felt unable to bring the subject up again.
Yesterday I plucked up courage went online and bought a onesie with bulky padding and some plastic panties.
She actually laughed which added to the delicious feeling of humiliation, then said "I thought you might, after you told me a couple months ago!"
She asked to see what I'd bought and when showed her, she laughed again and said "there's a zip up the back, you'll need help putting it on!"
Thanks for reading.
I’m thankful that all you married guys and guys in committed relationships who are ABDL’s and DL’s post your experiences with your better haves as then I get to experience them vicariously. Having been divorced over 30 years ago I’m looking for any bone you guys in relationships can throw me to hell remind me just what I’m missing.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Hello,

I faced the same when I came out to my wife about wanting to crossdress.

I really was nervous, worried and anxious about what it would do to our relationship.

Sure there were all the questions from her about, are you gay?, is it that you want to be a woman? How long have you wanted this? And so on.

But she was really fabulous about it. I now dress regularly for her from a little girl to school girl, teeny, young lady and mature, including as a maid, especially if I’m doing housework. It really adds to the fun, humiliation and teasing, playfully of course.

My only regret is that I didn’t say something many years before, we’ve missed out on all that fun for so long.

Jenny x ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, Davvyboy, Pantyslave and 1 other person
Just go slowly ok some feel it's a green light then go over board.
You don't want to go over her comfort level.
Do special thing for her too.
Of course you know her better than I. One step at a time.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, PaddedPonyboy, alpacad and 3 others
foxkits said:
Just go slowly ok some feel it's a green light then go over board.
You don't want to go over her comfort level.
Do special thing for her too.
Of course you know her better than I. One step at a time.
That is sound advice,thank you!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I faced the same when I came out to my wife about wanting to crossdress.

I really was nervous, worried and anxious about what it would do to our relationship.

Sure there were all the questions from her about, are you gay?, is it that you want to be a woman? How long have you wanted this? And so on.

But she was really fabulous about it. I now dress regularly for her from a little girl to school girl, teeny, young lady and mature, including as a maid, especially if I’m doing housework. It really adds to the fun, humiliation and teasing, playfully of course.

My only regret is that I didn’t say something many years before, we’ve missed out on all that fun for so long.

Jenny x ❤️

are you wet this morning? any accidental wettings?

• Wow
Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Fireball44 said:
are you wet this morning? any accidental wettings?
How are these questions related to this post?

Reactions: chickpea, CptKirk, PaddedPonyboy and 1 other person
When I first got back into wearing and wetting I was 20+ years into a relationship/marriage.

I struggled for ages trying to tell my then wife, on my terms. I never got round to it in the end as she found a wet disposable in my car footwell.

After a lot of explaining and a little time she became the best caretaker I ever had.
I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had discovered adult sized products earlier in our relationship and come ‘clean’
Probably missed out on years of fun 🙄

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad and PaddedPonyboy
glad she was so accepting and even willing to help you put on your outfit!

Pantyslave said:
Thanks for reading.
Let this be the clarion call for absolute honesty in the most intimate relationship of coupling. If one's partner reacts adversely, one might have made a mistake in selecting said partner. I don't mean to diminish all the other great aspects of a relationship that have nothing to do with matters such as this, but absolute honesty has certainly served me well... it's not easy. Actually, it's often difficult, painful, and embarrassing! But in intimate relationships, dishonesty is close to (if not is) the #1 dealbreaker... be true to yourself and if you approach intimate relationships the same way, you probably will be fine.

Easier said than done... and it is. But it's worth it.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diapersntights, ianwee and 1 other person
It's been quite a long journey for me...
From my wife knowing from an early stage of our 30+ yrs relationship that I loved panties, I struggled to tell her I was interested in nappies.
To cut a long story short, a couple of months ago I told her and she was fine with it.
I know this isn't her thing so I was surprised when she asked to see me masturbarte in my nappy.
And just now she said she wants to put me in a nappy tonight!
I never imagined she would want to be involved in this side of me, so I'm surprised and delighted.
Oh and very very excited!

Reactions: Forced, sissygirlpink, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
She may like a little dominants
It's good you are letting her take the lead. One step at a time.👍

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Pantyslave said:
From my wife knowing from an early stage of our 30+ yrs relationship that I loved panties, I struggled to tell her I was interested in nappies.
To cut a long story short, a couple of months ago I told her and she was fine with it.
I know this isn't her thing so I was surprised when she asked to see me masturbarte in my nappy.
I never imagined she would want to be involved in this side of me, so I'm surprised and delighted.
Enjoy!!❤️❤️❤️

Always glad when these sort of events have a happy ending. My wife was very supportive of me and I'm glad I revealed my diaper wearing wish to her.

Pantyslave said:
love to wear those panties under my control top pantyhose, and pee or sperm all over myself'

Reactions: NKY2020
Back