I don't care what happens, I want to wee anytime anywhere.

Woncrinklz said:
No sweat. Just was confused. I mean no harm. :giggle: I'm guessing you have no intention of causing any hurt to yourself wearing diapers.
No this was why I was posting asking if you could become totally incontinent and that this would cause a lot of physical pain, as I read that browsing the forum, but PadPhilosopher in the Incontinence section explained that it may have been a total misunderstanding.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and PadPhilosopher
ArchtopK said:
Barringtons nucleus. look it up. It's the part of the brain that controls continence. It is a subconscious control with thousands of years of perfecting what it does.
Do you think possibly as a reaction to events in my childhood that some series of connections were made to and from this neuronal nucleus, resulting in the activation of this nucleus causing a state of heightened stress, which is relieved by allowing it to be in a rested state? This would be a good paper for a psychologist or neurologist to research.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
JonahAteAWhale said:
Do you think possibly as a reaction to events in my childhood that some series of connections were made to and from this neuronal nucleus, resulting in the activation of this nucleus causing a state of heightened stress, which is relieved by allowing it to be in a rested state? This would be a good paper for a psychologist or neurologist to research.
We are complicated creatures, to be sure.

Reactions: JonahAteAWhale
PadPhilosopher said:
We are complicated creatures, to be sure.
I know a psychologist in work, I could suggest it to her for research, but I am afraid she would either ask why I came up with this research idea, or, guess...

JonahAteAWhale said:
I know a psychologist in work, I could suggest it to her for research, but I am afraid she would either ask why I came up with this research idea, or, guess...
"Hey, hypothetically, if someone who definitely wasn't me.........." 😆

• Haha
Reactions: JonahAteAWhale
It takes a LOOOONG time and a lot of effort to become dependent on diapers. If you arent cut out for that life you will not make it that far so enjoy for now and don't worry.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and JonahAteAWhale
Jackieinwbpa said:
It takes a LOOOONG time and a lot of effort to become dependent on diapers. If you arent cut out for that life you will not make it that far so enjoy for now and don't worry.
Ok thanks :)

My own personal belief is that you cannot return to an infant state of control specifically because of Barrington's nucleus.
Barrington's nucleus becomes active around the age of 2 or 3 if i am not mistaken. Until then, control is autonomic, ie, the bladder wall nerves directly control the sphincters. I don't see how you could return to the infant state unless you experience actual nerve damage. I have experienced a state where the urinary sphincter opens every few minutes, it might do that 3 or 4 times before stopping. It is a very rare occurrence. The natural state of the sphincter is closed.

ArchtopK said:
My own personal belief is that you cannot return to an infant state of control specifically because of Barrington's nucleus.
Barrington's nucleus becomes active around the age of 2 or 3 if i am not mistaken. Until then, control is autonomic, ie, the bladder wall nerves directly control the sphincters. I don't see how you could return to the infant state unless you experience actual nerve damage. I have experienced a state where the urinary sphincter opens every few minutes, it might do that 3 or 4 times before stopping. It is a very rare occurrence. The natural state of the sphincter is closed.
Ok. I do not know as I am not a neuroscientist and to my knowledge no one has experimented on this. If there are any neuroscientists reading this, this could make a career...

Back