I don't care what happens, I want to wee anytime anywhere.

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So some people think you can become totally incontinent by weeing whenever you want. Some people think not, or that it's not irreversible.

I've decided I don't care. I'm going to wear 24/7 and wee whenever I want because it makes me happy, and if I become incontinent I don't care, and if I don't I don't care, nappies relieve my suffering.

Reactions: Lethdale, MarshallDylan, Wetshisbed and 3 others
Now you've done it you've summoned the Angry Mob of Of IC Doomsayers!!

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Hey if you're choosing to wet diapers on purpose and it makes you happy power to ya
no doomsayer from this IC
if you're damaging your body to become IC that's different but peeing in a diaper on purpose is what a lot of other folks do all the time.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
After the things you've been saying in other threads, I'm not surprised. I think you probably will lose your ability to hold your urine, again based on things you've said elsewhere, but you know you're taking that risk, with an eye to a benefit, and you already know what to expect, to a certain extent, so do what makes you happy.

Just be sure you're really prepared emotionally for what comes next. You will wear and wet everywhere, around everyone. Friends, family, coworkers. You can and should be discreet, but you also may and likely will be noticed at some point. You may have an embarrassing leak. You will have to change in public restrooms sometimes. Be sure you are really able to do this without becoming a recluse and throwing away life opportunities because you are afraid of the potential embarrassment if a diaper issue happens. It is different if you have no choice between a diaper and peeing your pants. Be sure you're ready for that level of commitment.

• Love
Reactions: AnotherGundalian, chrisjohnson615, Lethdale and 7 others
PadPhilosopher said:
After the things you've been saying in other threads, I'm not surprised. I think you probably will lose your ability to hold your urine, again based on things you've said elsewhere, but you know you're taking that risk, with an eye to a benefit, and you already know what to expect, to a certain extent, so do what makes you happy.

Just be sure you're really prepared emotionally for what comes next. You will wear and wet everywhere, around everyone. Friends, family, coworkers. You can and should be discreet, but you also may and likely will be noticed at some point. You may have an embarrassing leak. You will have to change in public restrooms sometimes. Be sure you are really able to do this without becoming a recluse and throwing away life opportunities because you are afraid of the potential embarrassment if a diaper issue happens. It is different if you have no choice between a diaper and peeing your pants. Be sure you're ready for that level of commitment.
Several very important points made here.

Reactions: BigAl2, Woncrinklz, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
There's a famous phrase that says "you don't know what you have until you lose it".

With all due respect, I think thou knowest not what thou'rt talking about. If thou hast any problems, we'll be here to listen and support thee, but please, honor thy health.

Reactions: chrisjohnson615, BigAl2, Woncrinklz and 2 others
mistykitty said:
Several very important points made here.
Thanks. I'm very tuned in to these realities because I'm living it in solidarity with someone who has real incontinence and needs the emotional support. There's something about walking the proverbial mile in the shoes that teaches one how things are.

Reactions: Lethdale, BigAl2, Woncrinklz and 2 others
JonahAteAWhale said:
So some people think you can become totally incontinent by weeing whenever you want. Some people think not, or that it's not irreversible.

I've decided I don't care. I'm going to wear 24/7 and wee whenever I want because it makes me happy, and if I become incontinent I don't care, and if I don't I don't care, nappies relieve my suffering.
I hope you don't feel like anyone is picking on you. For my part, I am very supportive of your decision if you're really sure it's what's best for you. I can see where it might be, but only you can know for sure. I hope my words of caution, asking you to be sure this is really what you prefer, don't sound like I'm being mean. Making potentially life altering decisions should be done in a considered manner, that's all.

Reactions: Lethdale and BigAl2
PadPhilosopher said:
I hope you don't feel like anyone is picking on you. For my part, I am very supportive of your decision if you're really sure it's what's best for you. I can see where it might be, but only you can know for sure. I hope my words of caution, asking you to be sure this is really what you prefer, don't sound like I'm being mean. Making potentially life altering decisions should be done in a considered manner, that's all.
No I don't think you are picking on me! Please don't think that. You've been really nice and helpful. This is a lovely community and I'm so glad I joined. I was blissfully happy in nappies and then I read that they could cause total incontinence. This itself did not worry me too much, it would mean I was reliant on nappies, but I've never been happier since I was wearing 24/7 so I thought I wouldn't mind. Then I heard that total incontinence can cause pain, and became very worried, that my happiness would turn to a life of physical pain. But you told me that it was probably a misunderstanding so that is all ok. You have helped me, please do not think you've been mean as you haven't :)

Reactions: Lethdale, BigAl2 and PadPhilosopher
So, I will be mean and non-helpful!
I am not at all surprised by your choice as that has been a background position in your past Threads and Posts.
There is a vast variation of alignments that can company and or be caused by being IC as there are a vast list of underlining causes for being.
Do I or those who are IC deeply care if you 'choose' to wear 24/7, NO! That is your choice!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JonahAteAWhale, Lethdale, BigAl2 and 3 others

It took a minute to find this again, what with most of the search engines I use mysteriously offline today, but I thought it might prove informative for you.

I wish you all the best in your journey.

Reactions: Lethdale and JonahAteAWhale
Edgewater said:
So, I will be mean and non-helpful!
I am not at all surprised by your choice as that has been a background position in your past Threads and Posts.
There is a vast variation of alignments that can company and or be caused by being IC as there are a vast list of underlining causes for being.
Do I or those who are IC deeply care if you 'choose' to wear 24/7, NO! That is your choice!!
It's ok, I appreciate that you warned me, and it was something I worried about before but I spoke to my friend about it (he is a mathematician but has a keen interest in various sciences) and he said he didn't think there was any reason to worry about it. (Some of my closest friends now know I wear nappies.) So his words put my mind to rest but I realised that this community would be better informed about it than him. But anyway I appreciate you warning me and I am grateful that you cared to do so, and it shows you desire the best for others :)

JonahAteAWhale said:
It's ok, I appreciate that you warned me, and it was something I worried about before but I spoke to my friend about it (he is a mathematician but has a keen interest in various sciences) and he said he didn't think there was any reason to worry about it. (Some of my closest friends now know I wear nappies.) So his words put my mind to rest but I realised that this community would be better informed about it than him. But anyway I appreciate you warning me and I am grateful that you cared to do so, and it shows you desire the best for others :)
I feel like autoincorrect ate his meaning a little bit, so let me clarify, because this is a standard caution he gives people, and a wise one.

There are many ailments (the word autoincorrect changed) which have incontinence as a symptom, and if you already have that symptom for reasons not related to a disease, you could miss the early warning signs of an illness. His advice in the past to people who have no bladder control is to be vigilant about medical exams, including bloodwork, to make sure that those illnesses don't potentially go unnoticed and become serious. This is excellent advice, just like everything else @Edgewater advises.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and JonahAteAWhale
PadPhilosopher said:
I feel like autoincorrect ate his meaning a little bit, so let me clarify, because this is a standard caution he gives people, and a wise one.

There are many ailments (the word autoincorrect changed) which have incontinence as a symptom, and if you already have that symptom for reasons not related to a disease, you could miss the early warning signs of an illness. His advice in the past to people who have no bladder control is to be vigilant about medical exams, including bloodwork, to make sure that those illnesses don't potentially go unnoticed and become serious. This is excellent advice, just like everything else @Edgewater advises.
Ah thank you I now understand. Unfortunately medical treatment in my country is poor (the UK) and I would be unlikely to be investigated for possible ailments a symptom of which is urinal incontinence as I don't think I was when I went to the doctor about my incontinence, although I may have been my memory for events is notoriously poor and I even sometimes have phantom memories. I do remember the impression I got: dismissive.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Something irks me about this.
I feel there is some kind of insincerity about the whole thing, and I hope I am wrong. You seem genuinely inspired.

But: Writing the obvious on a diaper forum to mention not caring if something "bad" may happen? Less, there is a desire to debate about wanting to wear a diaper 24/7 until physical damage occurs. I don't get it. If you don't have to and want physical harm to come to yourself, is this some kind of need to threaten? It's confusing.

No big deal. Wear constantly if you want, and can afford it. So long as it's not some personal quest for self-sabotage (?) or to prove something to somebody.
It's simply a matter of caring for yourself in a mature, responsible way so you don't get rashes, bladder infections, social rejection (another form of harm is self hate by doing things purposely to disturb people) if you are purposely slovenly.
The way you wrote this thread comes with a hint of anger. (?)
If you seek to wear diapers because it makes you feel better, so be it.
I just get the feeling it's not only that.
I don't really want to go further with this other than what I wrote.

Good luck, though.
Take care.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Woncrinklz said:
I feel there is some kind of insincerity about the whole thing, and I hope I am wrong. You seem genuinely inspired.

But: Writing the obvious on a diaper forum to mention not caring if something "bad" may happen? Less, there is a desire to debate about wanting to wear a diaper 24/7 until physical damage occurs. I don't get it. If you don't have to and want physical harm to come to yourself, is this some kind of need to threaten? It's confusing.

No big deal. Wear constantly if you want, and can afford it. So long as it's not some personal quest for self-sabotage (?) or to prove something to somebody.
It's simply a matter of caring for yourself in a mature, responsible way so you don't get rashes, bladder infections, social rejection (another form of harm is self hate by doing things purposely to disturb people) if you are purposely slovenly.

Good luck, though.
Take care.
I think you've misunderstood the OP. He posted a lot of things in different threads over the last few days, which I saw, and I think you may be sensing some frustration, but not anger. He struggles with a lot of emotional challenges, and wearing diapers helps him to deal with it, but has had concerns about the implications of constant diaper wearing, too. He has come to the conclusion that the ill effect it may or may not have on his body will be a price worth paying for the good effect it does have on his mind. Your concern is laudable, and your advice sound, but I don't think there's cause for alarm.

Reactions: JonahAteAWhale
Woncrinklz said:

Good luck, though.
Take care.
I am not being insincere. I was quite emotional at the time I wrote this post actually. I had had some beers as well, 2 beers. I don't think I was angry, but it might have been a moment of frustration with myself actually.

edit: Do you think I am a private investigator or something? lol (I am a support worker in mental health :) )

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Woncrinklz
Barringtons nucleus. look it up. It's the part of the brain that controls continence. It is a subconscious control with thousands of years of perfecting what it does.

Reactions: JonahAteAWhale and PadPhilosopher
JonahAteAWhale said:

I completely understand I am incontinent and enuretic and love being dependant on nappies

JonahAteAWhale said:
I am not being insincere. I was quite emotional at the time I wrote this post actually. I had had some beers as well, 2 beers. I don't think I was angry, but it might have been a moment of frustration with myself actually.

edit: Do you think I am a private investigator or something? lol (I am a support worker in mental health :) )
No sweat. Just was confused. I mean no harm. :giggle: I'm guessing you have no intention of causing any hurt to yourself wearing diapers.

Back