I can't wait until Northshore Supreme comes in colors.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Supreme Lites are okay, but Supreme has a better fit and better protection.

Of couse Megamax is the best. Great tape landing zone, but I dont need a huge capacity.

Last edited:
The megamax's are perfect and don't need a color change, but it would be cool to see them in blue or something.

Do the supreme lights really have better protection? How?

I just wish they would not compress the Supremes so much. They are so stiff. The Supreme Lites and AirPermium are so much softer. Adding color options to all of them would be great. I think they will always keep white for those who prefer them.

Reactions: mayhem
We sissies would like pink.

Supremes feel too stiff to me as well. But I will be happy to get some free samples of them in my shipments.

RedPandaDL said:
I just wish they would not compress the Supremes so much. They are so stiff. The Supreme Lites and AirPermium are so much softer. Adding color options to all of them would be great. I think they will always keep white for those who prefer them.
Try this to them.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and justanotherDL
WABX said:
Try this to them.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have watched that before and tried that. Even got them out of the package for a few weeks in addition to fluffing. They are probably great for incontinence, but not a great DL diaper in my opinion.

Antientmariner said:
The megamax's are perfect and don't need a color change, but it would be cool to see them in blue or something.

Do the supreme lights really have better protection? How?
I meant that the Supremes, not the Lites, have better protection. Mostly with the legs.

Blue Megamaxes are going to be in stock soon anyways

Reactions: PullupAndy
RedPandaDL said:

Just open a pack ahead of time, line them up sideways on the shelf with plenty of room to expand, and they will.

12srepaid said:
I meant that the Supremes, not the Lites, have better protection. Mostly with the legs.
Oh okay so like better tapes? They're lower?

Antientmariner said:
Oh okay so like better tapes? They're lower?
No, I believe the Supreme's have better leg gathers, and maybe even better fit around waist.

Oh man, my one wish the with Megamax is that it is not compressed and way poofier. I also wish the landing zone is not that thick clear plastic.

12srepaid said:
No, I believe the Supreme's have better leg gathers, and maybe even better fit around waist.
Wow sounds good! Now if they'll make them as absorbent as the megamax's I'd be sold.

Reactions: landingxray
Antientmariner said:
Wow sounds good! Now if they'll make them as absorbent as the megamax's I'd be sold.
Poofier in the front and a thinner landing plastic zone. Woo Woo!!!!

Antientmariner said:

I actually like the Megamax the best, because of it's tape landing zone, but I don't need that much capacity.

12srepaid said:
I actually like the Megamax the best, because of it's tape landing zone, but I don't need that much capacity.
capacity is super nice!

12srepaid said:
You know it's kinda funny to think that a medical style diaper would be our favorite brand, as opposed to an ABDL company, catered to our community huh?

Antientmariner said:
You know it's kinda funny to think that a medical style diaper would be our favorite brand, as opposed to an ABDL company, catered to our community huh?
Abenas were pretty high on the ABDL list for a long time. They slid and other stuff got better, so they're not much on the radar anymore but they were a thing for years.

The MegaMax is just a really good diaper. We know quality when we wear it.

Last edited:
Reactions: eastcoastdl, RedPandaDL, theancientmariner and 1 other person
Antientmariner said:
I personally don't put myself in the ABDL community.

Back