I came out as ABDL to my wife….

diaperboymd1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I came out as a ABDL to my wife about 2 years ago. I felt bad that I kept it, but we had a long awkward talk on it. At first, we didn’t do anything but she felt if it’s something I liked, she wouldn’t be nice to restrict it just because it wasn’t her thing. So together we bought stuff online, and scheduled a little play day. It was very hard, me an in shape man, usually in jeans, flannel and a beard, now in a onesie, diaper and a pacifier, and fully revealing that side of me. But I wasn’t rejected. We played, watched cartoons and had a good time. The diapers, she wasn’t a fan. After another play day many months later, she seemed to warm up, and so did I. Now we have “little” days about once a month. She takes the roll of caretaker and is pretty awesome at it. Even feeds me, changes me, does diaper checks and talks the role well. At first she was hesitant but now seems to enjoy it, going so far as to surprise me with onesies she bought it toys. All and all, I’d say it’s been amazing since telling her, I’m glad I did, and it’s helped me accept who I am, and be more open. Our love has grown, and she’ll even make quips about it during a normal day.
Just curious what everyone else’s experience was with their significant other.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEila, littlemoosey, BBBen and 2 others
Why are you posting it again ?

Reactions: BBBen and Tenawearer
jamiejamie said:
Why not? This isn't just a place for sad stories. Also they say why:
diaperboymd1 said:
Just curious what everyone else’s experience was with their significant other.
Mine was also very supportive. When I first told him I wasn't looking for participation but years later he did become my caregiver.

jamiejamie said:
I put it in the wrong section. Thought I could delete the other one but couldn’t figure it out lol

diaperboymd1 said:
I put it in the wrong section. Thought I could delete the other one but couldn’t figure it out lol
You report the post asking it to be deleted in comments

That’s a really heartwarming story!! I’ll admit I haven’t come out about this side of myself to my girlfriend even though we have been dating for about 4 years now. I honestly don’t think I personally even can, as I really don’t wanna make her feel uncomfortable or weirded out by it. Glad you could work it out with your significant other as well as you did though!!

Reactions: littlemoosey
Back