How would you reply?

This actually did happen to me once, while I was in high school (i wasn't wearing anything, but she caught me browsing the ABU website) . I told her that I was indeed an DL and she just laughed quietly and explained that she was a little herself, but she just never developed a thing for diapers. She never said anything about it after that. I'm still fairly close friends with her; she is very nice.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle
I would just say I’m wearing because of a medical reason, which is true. Just last week I needed changed but was going to an event and took a backpack only diapers and wipes in It. When I got to security they told me I couldn’t bring in my bag. When I told them I was incontinent they didn’t understand so I opened my bag and then they clearly understood but said I still couldn’t bring in the bag. Instead they scrambled to find me an acceptable bag to carry my diapers in. They were more embarrassed than I was. Moral of the story just be honest and most people don’t care. It seemed they felt bad for me. As once she figured it out she bent over backwards to find a bag that was accepted. She never saw me in a diaper but had to know I was wearing one as I told her I needed changed.

A walmart in my area just implimented a "no backpacks" policy. There was a guard watching over several bags as I walked in. Thoug I can see why they have it I wonder how long that will last before enough people get upset over it.

Thank You guys, now I know how to reply to someone if they approached me. All I did was stand there with a red face and did not even know what to do. My mind was a bit too full, so I kind of jogged away and left.

Me and my daughter were in the mall couple of weeks ago going to VS for her. Someone walked up to me and asked if I was wearing a diaper she looked at him and asked “Are you writing a book” he looked at us confused then she screamed “Leave that chapter out” we walked away gave her a side hug because I couldn’t have said it better

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
If it were me, I would respond that I wear them for medical reasons, but give that person the impression that I am aware of what an AB/DL is if they seem to be interested. (probably a lot of incontinent people are aware of AB/DL due to their purchases of diapers/visits to websites).

Yeah I am waiting for wal mart to say something to me. I don't carry my bag in the store often but usually when I do I have my changing supplies I need to change. Most places don't ask any questions.

I probably wouldn’t say anything, but if they looked embarrassed or flustered I would reassure them that I need to wear them too.

I wouldn’t ask if they were AB/DL or not but if they were wearing a diaper with an AB/DL print I’d complement the design on it.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Depends on the person, the situation, etc. surely - I'd give a very different answer to a police officer than to a close friend.

Back