How to wet

iczb4224

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to wet when laying down in bed or walking around. Im pretty new here and I’m only trying this because a friend insisted I try diapers.

So far I’m a huge fan and they’re super comfy. Also do you have any tips on which ones I should buy from like a medical supply store. Ideally I’d want something super super absorbent for when I’m at home and something normal for when I’m out and about that won’t scream “that person has a diaper on”

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I can second this, laying down wetting without being paranoid and worried about rash would be awesome as I only usually do it intentionally and change right away

A good quality diaper you can trust makes a big difference. But honestly the thing I can offer as advice is to learn how to relax your pelvic floor. It’s like the opposite of keigel exercises (pelvic floor workout for pregnant women). To put it another way, those muscles you squeeze to hold your pee when you have to go really bad - try to relax those.
And then work your way down. Learn to pee in a diaper standing. Then try it sitting on the edge of a chair. Then sitting back. Then laying back. Then laying down!

Trouble I've always had when trying to wet whilst lying down is leaking. I find nappies that I have no problem with flooding whilst standing leak really quickly if I try to wet whilst in bed.

I've done it while lying down, but it takes an hour (at least when my bladder isn't too full). Still like to do it for the challenge, although I would recommend if you are male to make sure your diaper is nice and tight or you make sure you aim the direction the pee goes. Sitting down is probably the easiest as it matches the toilet position. Standing I would be harder for females

As with any position that gets this question often it basically all just comes down to relaxing, being comfortable and confident wearing/using a diaper and finaly practice.

The more you try it the easier it gets, start by wetting while standing, when that is easy try sitting and then lying down. Just keep doing it in different positions as often as you can and it'll get easier.

If you are new to diapers, have you been able to wet them at all? To start, I always found it was best to pee where I normally would, like in front of the toilet, or in the shower.

subanark said:
I've done it while lying down, but it takes an hour (at least when my bladder isn't too full). Still like to do it for the challenge, although I would recommend if you are male to make sure your diaper is nice and tight or you make sure you aim the direction the pee goes. Sitting down is probably the easiest as it matches the toilet position. Standing I would be harder for females
Ummm no. I can wet standing, sitting, laying on my front or back or side...please don't say what is harder for a female (or a person with female parts) if you are decidedly NOT a female. Stay in your lane please.

Reactions: Kellycares
LadyP said:
Ummm no. I can wet standing, sitting, laying on my front or back or side...please don't say what is harder for a female (or a person with female parts) if you are decidedly NOT a female. Stay in your lane please.
Oh sorry, I missed a I 'think' in there so it should have said ' Standing I think would...'. Had difficulty proof reading that last night.

subanark said:
Oh sorry, I missed a I 'think' in there so it should have said ' Standing I think would...'. Had difficulty proof reading that last night.
Cool no worries. Thanks for clarifying.

Back