How to Make a Quick and Easy Pacifier Clip!

MacbookFan

I like Mid 2012 i7 MacBook Pros (15")
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
What You'll Need:
Pacifier With a Handle
Decorative Ribbon
1 Paper Clip (Small Preferred)
Tape
Scissors

1. Cut the ribbon. I prefer to measure the ribbon from my mouth down the bottom of my shirt, but you can cut it to any length you prefer.

2. Cut the tape into 2 equal lengths and attach it to the ends of the piece of ribbon.

3. Attach one side of the tape to the paper clip's handle and the other side to the bottom of the pacifier handle.

It should look like this.DSC00058.jpg

Have a Good Day!
TheABDLRailfan

The dollar tree in my area started selling pacifier clips I just cut the ribbon and bought spray adhesive and ribbon from there and lengthen it

I used an old elastic sheet holder. I save everything. I'm almost as bad as my mother.

Clever, though it would probably cost as much or more to get the materials necessary as it would to buy some on amazon (I think i got a pack of 4 for like $6?), since I don't have things such as binder clips and decorative ribbon laying around. Would definitely work in a pinch given you have those or similar materials and either don't want to wait or can't order ones online.

I chrochet mine.

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies
I consider myself more of a DL but I'm exploring the AB side a little (pun intended).

I used a lanyard I got from a photography conference which had a clip connecting the clear plastic name card holder.

I unclipped the name card holder and the clip held onto my pacifier fine.

It's just a plain blue lanyard, but serves the purpose for now.

IMG_20210227_132003126.jpgIMG_20210227_131918759.jpg

Just made a pacifier clip for my new paci hope y'all like it

TheABDLRailfan said:
What You'll Need:
Pacifier With a Handle
Decorative Ribbon
1 Paper Clip (Small Preferred)
Tape
Scissors

1. Cut the ribbon. I prefer to measure the ribbon from my mouth down the bottom of my shirt, but you can cut it to any length you prefer.

2. Cut the tape into 2 equal lengths and attach it to the ends of the piece of ribbon.

3. Attach one side of the tape to the paper clip's handle and the other side to the bottom of the pacifier handle.
Wouldn't it be easier and sturdier to tie the ribbon to the paper clip and pacifier handle instead of taping it? I just feel like the tape would fail with the slightest bit of tension put on it.

I have made many paci clips...but then again, I sew, so I do have fabric and ribbons and snaps lying around already.

Schwanensee said:
Wouldn't it be easier and sturdier to tie the ribbon to the paper clip and pacifier handle instead of taping it? I just feel like the tape would fail with the slightest bit of tension put on it.

I have made many paci clips...but then again, I sew, so I do have fabric and ribbons and snaps lying around already.
I Tried Tying it, but it Falls Off. The Tape Holds Way Better, Although it'll leave residue

TheABDLRailfan said:
I Tried Tying it, but it Falls Off. The Tape Holds Way Better, Although it'll leave residue
Depending what kind of ribbon you're using, you can use bonding tape on medium low temp on your iron. I made mine out of a lanyard and bonding tape

Back