how to i make my self go

Ashley2543 said:
its manly stiting i can some times do andstanding i can do at any times but i realy want to go while sleeping and laying down
That something will take a long time. Drink a lot before bed and if you wake up in the middle of the night. Just wet the diaper. And go back to sleep. Eventually you will wet with out waking up. I do wet a couple of times a week when I sleep

Try this:
1. Hydrate well until you need to use the bathroom. Then go use the bathroom like normal. (I know, sounds crazy.)
2. When you use the bathroom, sit there when you think your done, try to keep leaking. Get used to this feeling of leaving the valve open. New urine comes into your bladder and immediately leaves. No stopping in the bladder.
3. Hurry and put on a diaper before you piss everywhere. Focus on keeping the valve open. If you think the valve is closed, relax and push it open. It should start to come easier and easier.

A funny thing happens to a potty-trained bladder. When it’s full, it tends to “lock” and take more effort to open than a lightly loaded bladder, at least until it reaches the maximum fill line. I’m sure there is some better biological explanation for this, but that’s my experience.

Do keep in mind that extended use of this method could lead to bed wetting or even conscious enuresis, so moderate your play and maintain your urinary functions.

Ashley2543 said:
its manly stiting i can some times do andstanding i can do at any times but i realy want to go while sleeping and laying down
I wouldn't advise trying to go while actually sleeping. However, once you get to the point where you can just go while laying down like it's no big deal, it's extremely easy to wake up just enough to pee and then fall right back asleep.

Edit: also, drinking a ton before bed and all that kind of thing never really helps in my experience. Just stay well hydrated throughout the day.

Last edited:
KrankyPants said:
Yes, @LittleCutieABDL said a little cold water poured into the diaper helps.
Thank you for the mention my love! <3 I have tips on a video I published on my YT page and it's free! hehe on "how to wet your diaper for beginners" where I cover tips on how I started wetting and how to in various positions eg laying down, sitting, walking and some tips on messing too; anyone is welcome to watch :)

Don't mean to spam just trying to help people out there and reaching out to others.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
I can standing up without an issue. Being a guy I just think I'm at a urinal .Sitting I have to wait till I really have to go. I don't even try laying down. I don't want to start wetting the bed. When I go it's usually a flood. So I try to use diapers that quickly absorbs. It's not unusual to have a leak. I actually enjoy the feeling of pee running down my leg.

Back