How thick

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
How thick do you like your diaper? What do you do to make a thick diaper.

Reactions: jonny77
I prefer thicker diapers, currently in a Rearz Lil Bella with 2 Northshore Boosters in it. Plan on being in it most of the day!

Reactions: jonny77
I prefer mine as thin as possible!

I love having an extremely thick and soft diaper, to the point where I totally love it if I have trouble walking normally!

Reactions: babyk988 and Diprs2
0n a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the thickest I like it to bee an 8. The courosal diaper the best thickness I think.

Thick n' fluffy diapers FTW! tykables boosters do absolute wonders! 🤭

Reactions: Deleted member 68330
SuperMaidRavi said:
Thick n' fluffy diapers FTW! tykables boosters do absolute wonders! 🤭
Wearing one of those right now! 🤗 love it

Reactions: Diprs2
This Girl prefers thick diapers like MegaMax and better Drys diapers.....

Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 68330
So I only have ATNs right now and I normally put 3 on at once. I also have a cloth diaper that I put 6 hand towels in for thickness. So yea I like my legs spread apart! Lol gotta have the diaper waddle!

Reactions: Diprs2
My opinion keeps changing. I really enjoy a thick diapers. Absorption and waddle factor rank high when picking. Can't wait to give the St8 up a shot.

Lately though I've been wearing a lot of basic white ones, and even after I wet them a couple times, they remain a solid white. Guess I'm looking for a little discoloration. I wanna see wetness. Maybe I'll give Bambino Blanco a try. Or maybe ABU simple non ultra.

I’m a sucker for a hefty bulge in my crotch. I beef up every diaper I wear with at least two layers of boosters by cutting one booster in half lengthwise and doubling up the towards the front of my diaper. Discretion is key when I’m out and around. But at home you’ll find me in an at least a double- boosted Megamax and plastic plants. I consider wearing TWO Megamaxes but I’d hate to “ waste”!that 2bd Megamax with the unadjustable tabs.

What's available now in ml capacity is just fine for me. I don't add stuffers or double diaper these.

I do like thicker diapers and the way I make that happen is to use disposable diapers that start out thicker. If I am wearing cloth diapers, I just double up.

I definitely prefer thick, thirsty diapers.

Reactions: Diaperpee8
My diaper of choice. Tykables waddlers with a rearz booster then protect briefs, over the diaper. Talk about thick.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Double up on Mega Max and a booster! Won't walk normally in that!

Thin! I love them thin :)
But with the capabilities to swell up a ton when wet of course! This is why I love the Tena Slip Maxi and Ultima.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I love a nice thick diaper that prevents me from closing my legs. Brings back memories of my childhood.

Reactions: AliB and Thalie
As a kid growing up in the late 80's and 90's, I like them thicc af.

LePew said:
Thin! I love them thin :)
But with the capabilities to swell up a ton when wet of course! This is why I love the Tena Slip Maxi and Ultima.
That’s exactly what I was going to say - same nappies and same thoughts entirely! 😊 They are the best of both worlds!

Back