How should we respond to bad publicity?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I was on YouTube and saw political commentator Brett Cooper cover the Diaper Spa story.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I don't want to get political so please don't bring that up. I want to know as a community how we should respond to this. We need to come up with a defense of our actions. How would you respond if you heard someone talk about this? Let's just say you weren't worried about outing yourself as a DL and just wanted to debate.
you won't ever win responding to this, these people have their beliefs, you will only play into their hands and make it worse, let it go and move on

Reactions: soggybottoms8882 and BobbiSueEllen
katierichards7777 said:
you won't ever win responding to this, these people have their beliefs, you will only play into their hands and make it worse, let it go and move on
for this, im feeling so much anger, i want to scream. but we cant, they are bigots, and our response is the only way we move us forward in society. we exist. we are valid. we will do this as a community.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Youtube is get rich quick fake shock click bait cancer. Kill it with nuclear fire. Stop supporting shock faces and bug eyes.

Who cares. I'm confident if they tried to do anything to me IRL they would quickly regret their life in about 2 seconds. So it really doesn't matter what they think, they aren't going to do anything.

Ignore words. Decisively terminate assaults. That is it. That's life in general and not even ABDL exclusive.

Last edited:
katierichards7777 said:
for this, im feeling so much anger, i want to scream. but we cant, they are bigots, and our response is the only way we move us forward in society. we exist. we are valid. we will do this as a community.
You are as valid as your own self determination allows you to be. Refuse to be a helpless victim and you won't be. Haters that progress to assailants are expendable and easily replaced. Everything else is just powerless words that don't matter.

🥰

Last edited:
That youtuber needs to be put on diapers and forced to suck a pacifier for a few hours.

May she'd understand in some way about what's going on about ABDL club.

But personally I'm not fan of lifestyle. It's a game.

Last edited:
As a person who has been in and around right-wing news organisation groups like the Daily Wire for a long time, they care even more about outrage than most news outlets do. They make videos talking about groups of people whilst only ever mentioning the extremes among them. From my (limited) experience, most of us are not as extreme with this interest of ours as lots of the people on shows like My Strange Addiction, or those that went on Anthony Padilla's show, or people who make ABDL content on YouTube. Heck, I was an ABDL for several years before joining ADISC, so I'd wager that most of our community are less involved in this than we are on this site.

With this video, Daily Wire are just trying to show the most extreme individuals from our community and say "They're all like that". We know that we're not. And regardless as to whether any specific group is morally right or not, if you show the most extreme among them to people who are not involved or are otherwise unaware of the group, the lay person will always push back due to the natural human nature to dislike big changes.

As everyone has already said, haters gonna hate. That one commenter saying "Keep it away from my sight, I don't care" is completely fine and justified, and I do wish that content such as the Anthony Padilla video was never made. It's brought so much attention to us. As far as I can tell we mostly keep within our community and don't molest people with our ABDL activities. It's just the few more out there ABDLs that bring us into the public eye and that breeds ignorance and hate. This business should've been something more discreet, advertised on ABDL sites like this one, and kept away from the public eye, not a publicly advertised business contacting news organisations for interviews and tours.

Well, if Brett Cooper thinks adults dressing up and acting like children is a bad idea, she's perfectly entitled not to dress up or act like a child.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and FatalGeometry
Also, while I am not an AB, I despise this narrative that all ABs are inherently perverted, and their lifestyle is all about sexual pleasure.

I can't think of 1 single incidence of an AB breaking the law for sexual impropriety.

Whereas I can think of a lot the straight alpha males who BC seems to love who've committed hideous sexual acts against children, among other things.

Last edited:
Back