How old were you when you put yourself back in diapers normally

I was 16 when my friend and I bought some depends at Walmart. He was DL surprisingly so it was nice to have someone to talk to, im abdl or little. I was 17 when I bought my first real diaper a pack of abena m4’s. I wore them around my girlfriend what a dream that was. Once I moved out at 18 I wore more frequently and still do to this day. Ive been fortunate to have support.

Like many here I made make shift towel diapers or put rubber/plastic floaties down there since I was like 4. I remember being out of diapers when I was little and I asked my mom if I could wear one and she said yes but I couldn’t use it, they were sesame street themed. Only happened once though.

Last edited:
LittleRobbie said:
I was put back in diapers when I was 10 as I constantly wet the bed. It was a little humiliating TBH, because I was away from home at a special ed residential school. The teachers were ok, but it was a little humiliating having them check to see if I needed changing. I left school at 16 and stopped wearing at 17.

I mucked around wearing occasionally from early 20's to 30's, playing ageplay etc. But I only just began wearing again (just a few weeks now) I'm now 48. Life has been hard (as anyone with autism will tell you), I don't want to grow up anymore ;) I want to regress back to childhood and enjoy childhood once more while I can.

But you wore overalls and T strap shoes till your late teens, right?

I didn't even get that.....never got to wear overalls after age 6, and never wore T strap shoes as a child.

And of course, life with Autism is very difficult. I was called lazy even I tried hard. My mom called me lazy even though I went to university and tried hard. I knew lots of college students who weren't Autistic who didn't graduate because they were too busy getting drunk or taking marijuana every other minute. It's not that easy to get a college degree, and even less easy if you have Autism. I wanted to drop out while in 2 year community college, because things were so hard for me and I had to take so many classes for 2 1/2 years to even transfer to a 4 year university to complete my degree. I remember wanting to drop out in 1995 and my maternal grandfather, who believed strongly in education (scholars were respected and looked at as being accomplished in Asian / Chinese society in the past, was talking to my mom crying about what a sad future I would have being uneducated (I wasn't part of the conversation; my mom told me later). More famous last words. I don't think my future was any more better after I got a college degree. I ended up working for free working as a assistant co-host at Preschooler Storytime at my library for 16 years. Sure, I positively impacted tens of thousands of young children, but what did it to for me financially? I washed tables and shelved books at a community college library as well for a while. I knew a girl with Down Syndrome who washed tables at the cafeteria at the community college where I went to school at, but unlike me, she got paid to do that. I'm about as far away from lazy as one can be. And I've always been held to a higher standard - even when I was in elementary school. I never got away with one thing in my life, it seems. I got punished for things in elementary school that other kids did and didn't get punished for. I certainly wasn't the worst student. Autistic people always get held to a higher standard. I could easily see myself, if I committed a serious crime, get sentenced to a much more severe prison sentence than someone who is "normal" would get for the same crime. I have seen plenty of people say horrible things about Autistic people in general, like telling parents to not to mix in their kids who are Autistic and defective, with normal children, or that we should all be in mental institutions like Autistic people were, back in the 1950s and 1960s. With a hostile environment like that in society, I'm surprised there aren't actually more Autistic people who stay cooped up at home. Propaganda from the media is also very big in influencing the public. And 95% of the media is liberal and just says untrue things most of the time. Sometimes the media is called media scrum, but if you ask me, it's more like scrum with the letter r removed. All the employers want are those with social skills. They would rather hire a former criminal who has social skills, and charisma, and is able to kiss people's rear behind, rather than someone who is Autistic and is perfectly able to have a job, but lack social skills. That is why everything is in a mess now.

It seems society is even more lenient towards those with Down Syndrome. If a person with Down Syndrome or even intellectual disabilities were wearing childlike clothing or Mary Janes, then society understands more than they would if someone with Autism did the same thing. I don't quite understand that.

Maybe I should look at things like a friend with much higher functioning Autism said : "Always remember : Life is way too short
to give a rat's ass about what anyone thinks about you". That is true absolutely, and if I want to wear a longall and T strap shoes going out, that's my problem. As long as I'm not breaking the law, who cares?? Unless you are the fashion police, who cares what anyone thinks....

With the way Autistic people are bullied most of their lives, I'm slightly surprised that ALL Autistic people don't regress. The thing is, I do act like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially 98% of the time, even if I make an attempt to sound like a so called adult. To be honest, I wish I never grew up at all. Being a proportionate pituitary dwarf would even have been easier if I must have had to have Autism. At least if I looked like a child, people would understand why I am the way I am. Had I known I was going to end up where I am now, if I could foretold the future when I was 3 years old, I would have done everything in my power to stay little. Maybe growth attenuation therapy.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
DRZWDerepaid said:
I started getting samples made out to fake names to my home address when I was 13 or 14 and trying to sneak them around my parents. Got easier after my parents divorce and they didn't have access to my bank account. I was also home alone for most of the work week in high school so I started getting more. College was tricky living with roommates but I kept some under my bed. After moving to my own place, I keep a pretty solid variety and volume in stock. I'd say 24 was when it became pretty consistent.
I did the fake names on the samples order too! Once, when I was 14, I ordered a sample of Pampers Phases before my family went on vacation to Disney World to celebrate my 8th grade graduation. Being a horny diaper-loving teen, the entire vacation was one long wait to get back home and rush to the front door to intercept the samples before my mom and dad got to them.

I got home, but my mom started taking in the mail before I had a chance. She saw the sample, but due to the wrong name, just tossed it into the trash. Overnight, I took the sample package out and snuck it into my bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy and mbta12
Back