How often do you wet your diaper?

janedoediaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Since I'm new to this world, just curious: I wore a diaper last night for the first time and wet it several times throughout the night laying down. No problem getting accustomed to it or sleeping in it. Not sure what that is. Any thoughts?

Then, first thing this morning, I put on a fresh diaper and also wet that several times late morning. Now I'm in a new, Abena M4 for the afternoon and I am sitting here doing work and freely releasing/wetting it.

I probably won't continue to wet this often or wear them but it really is amazing the comfort they provide. And I do love changing into my new diapers.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, GypsyNappy, Rspaldog and 4 others
Everyone is different. Some prefer a soggy diaper. Some prefer it dry. Personally float between the two and appreciate both aspects. The secure feeling of it dry and the sensory when wet.

Long as your content is all that really matters eh x

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, RachelOlivia, oldskool and 2 others
Whenever the urge hits. I wear cloth diapers however, so depending on the weight of the diaper tells me about how long it will hold up.

A night weight diaper with a liner will take 2 good wettings, a day weight 1-2 and a contour just 1.

Reactions: oldskool and janedoediaper
I pee my diapers whenever I have the urge. Sometimes I just 'release' without realising it lol, although I am aware I'm peeing (not IC). I am mindful that the more I do this, the more likely I am to develop a diaper-dependent bladder (shrunken bladder) which could result in genuine accidents, currently monitoring this closely as I'm unsure how I feel about it in the long-term.

I tend to wet my diaper more throughout the day, several small to medium wettings. I find it difficult/uncomfortable to hold my pee in and so, if I'm diapered, I'll just go whenever the slightest urge comes.

Everyone is different though, some like to hold their pee for as long as possible and then go in their diaper. Some prefer dry diapers. Some mess or simulate messing with other stuff, etc.

As long as you're happy and content, that's what matters 😁 😊

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, PadPhilosopher and oldskool
Akura said:
I pee my diapers whenever I have the urge. Sometimes I just 'release' without realising it lol, although I am aware I'm peeing (not IC). I am mindful that the more I do this, the more likely I am to develop a diaper-dependent bladder (shrunken bladder) which could result in genuine accidents, currently monitoring this closely as I'm unsure how I feel about it in the long-term.

I tend to wet my diaper more throughout the day, several small to medium wettings. I find it difficult/uncomfortable to hold my pee in and so, if I'm diapered, I'll just go whenever the slightest urge comes.

Everyone is different though, some like to hold their pee for as long as possible and then go in their diaper. Some prefer dry diapers. Some mess or simulate messing with other stuff, etc.

As long as you're happy and content, that's what matters 😁 😊
Yeah I am worried about diaper dependency. I’ve taken to it so fast — it sort of scares me, but it feels more natural than underwear for me. I have learned some people have trouble sleeping with them or wetting them. I have had neither and was able to wet my first night lying in bed, which I understand can be challenging for many. I sleep through the night in them regularly and have always gone out in public with them.

I had underwear on for a bit this morning and a few times nearly wet myself then caught it, which is why I went back to the diaper.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, MikeyD1981 and Akura
I wet very unpredictably, mostly I get a 1 second warning sensation and just leak, other times, I dribble without any kind of sensation.
Nightime , I have no sensation of wetting either.
But during the day recently, I am not sensing wetting often anymore, just get home and realize I am somewhat soaked.
I change twice in 24 hour period, thanks to the brand of diapers I currently use.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, littledub1955, Deleted member 60371 and 1 other person
6-8x what id call solid wetting during the day is average for me
but also dribbles & drops
+ night time
Generally my Abena L4 is changed every 4-5 hours
morning one is typically 8 hours between changes
i don't know exactly how often i wet but every diaper change is quite wet a 2-3 lbs wet diaper

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Jorelaxed and janedoediaper
For some reason, despite not having a need to go before putting a diaper on, I’m wet within about 5 minutes of putting one on. I can wet them sitting down, not tried while laying down yet.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Seasblewin and janedoediaper
anonnymouse said:
Everyone is different. Some prefer a soggy diaper. Some prefer it dry. Personally float between the two and appreciate both aspects. The secure feeling of it dry and the sensory when wet.

Long as your content is all that really matters eh x

Jorelaxed said:
I wet very unpredictably, mostly I get a 1 second warning sensation and just leak, other times, I dribble without any kind of sensation.
But during the day recently, I am not sensing wetting often anymore, just get home and realize I am somewhat soaked.
I change twice in 24 hour period, thanks to the brand of diapers I currently use.
I wear ten ply cotton diapers with ten ply boosters that I fasten with diaper pins and cover with thick plastic pants. When I'm at home, most of the time I'm able to get to the bathroom to finish peeing and only wet my diaper a little bit but only if I can get to the bathroom within 15-20 seconds. When I can't, I always end up emptying my bladder but I can pee a quart of pee before my plastic pants can't contain any more. Until about 3 months ago I could wear the same diaper for two days before I needed to change. Now I have to change my diaper once or twice daily and I have no control
Jorelaxed said:

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PadPhilosopher
Never, I just wear dry and keep it that way.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I don’t wear every day or every night however the urge is to wear them whenever I don’t have one on. On the days I’m not wearing I find I am thinking about wearing. I really enjoy wetting them both at night or during the day. The warmth and comfort this brings me just feels too good. As they get a little wet I enjoy holding myself or rubbing them especially in plastic backed diapers as the smooth warm gell like texture is like nothing else I have ever experienced. Lately I have worked out that I can wear a less bulky ABU plastic backed diaper to work and you can’t see or hear them under my jeans. I wore a pair last week that I started wetting at 8am on the way to work and didn’t take these off until I got home to work from my home office at about 3pm. The trip home
Is always great knowing that I don’t have to worry too much about these really bulking out. I can’t get over how you can be so so wet yet actually very dry. If I wear to bed i almost always wet them as it makes me sleep better. My favourite part Is my wife always wanting to cuddle in the morning and having her hold me and rub my diaper backwards and forwards. She knows how much this means to me. There is nothing better than your partner cuddling you in a wet diaper. This is the ultimate sense of acceptance.

Last edited:
Being profoundly IC, I wet between 5 to 8 times when I'm awake. About half of then occur with what I consider "flash flood" wetting. All of them with little or no control. When I'm sleeping, I have no idea how many times it might happen. When I wake-up I always have a soaked diaper (thanks for boosters, plastic pants and a bed pad).

I wet until it can't hold anymore, nothing beats the feeling of a swollen nappy. Although it can be worth holding back so you can have a good "flood"

Reactions: wetaccident and CLPP
If at home wearing and relaxing, I will wet as soon as possible, small amouts.
If outside, I will wet them in same way as at home if I know that toilet is not available.
Flash flood is not good option.

Except for when I come home having to go potty and flood my diaper as soon as it's on, when I am diapered, which is much of the time I'm home, I wet as soon as I get the slightest feeling, doing that until it's time to change for bedtime or shower, or until it's full; sometimes I wet to the point of leaking. At least once a week I have a blowout, soaking my pants and shirt, and once in a while I have a pee/poop blowout.

I have got a type of neurogenic bladder called "terminal detrusor over activity" (NDO), when my bladder thinks its full it will push hard, rarely a chance for me to hold at that point, usually i can get to a toilet before that happens. Additionally i have got Polyurie and Polydipsia Sysndrom, simply spoken i do drink and pee a lot. The combination is no fun. I pee about 20 times a day on an average of 300ml.
My diapers can take about one ore two wettings before getting insecure and even a Megamax will not hold more that three or four wetting in real life.

Last edited:
I wet every single chance I get. As soon as I feel the needs to wet I do. I don’t hold it back. Except except before bedtime. I like to put my night time diaper on around 830 or 900 and I’ll try to hold as much as I can from around 700 on. So when I put my night time diaper on I can fill it up in one shot so it’s nice and warm when I go to sleep. I enjoy having a thick squishy diaper when I’m going to sleep. It comforting to me. But other than that no matter where I’m at if I need to wet I just go. I don’t care where I’m at or whom I’m with. If I need to go I just go. Now this morning I got up I was extra wet I was at the point of flooding even though my tykables can hold it. When I lifted the covers and I could smell urine so I knew it was time to change.

Reactions: janedoediaper and Pullupslover1984
Back