How often do you wear a nappy

When do you wear nappies

• Total voters
I wear nappies all day long with my baby vest(onesie) changed when my gf thinks i need changing which is a few times (weather its wet or messy) no matter where we are or whos around the house best place been changed was on a beech. as well as being fed a bottle as of when my gf decides to feed me my bottle(filled with milk) along with a bib and use a dummy all day when out im straped in a pushchair which makes everyone look use a car seat and a highchair even if we go out to eat when I'm fed food sleep in a cot which is a bit tight for me

Reactions: babybenji
I am often diapered when I'm at home. Sometimes I wear a pull-up and use it toddler-style, sometimes taking time go in the potty and, by the end of the evening, in my pants. In the morning I wear a tape-on diaper with plastic pants, always peeing and sometimes poopooing. On weekends I wear cloth.

Have a good diapered weekend. Which ever is your vote preference. To all Abdl’s littles. Occasional. Inncontinent, all members in general😎🦄😎

I wear diapers 24/7 due to total incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I am also having accidents more frequently lately from coughing spells caused by COPD.

I’m sorry to hear about your accident. You have no choice. Are you ok about it. Not all who wear nappies is out of choice.

I struggle to sleep when I wear at night because I find them too stimulating.

I rarely wear them at the moment, I usually wear them when I go to the drive ins or on my period.

babybenji said:
at moment I wear at night but interested in how often others wear diapers. Especially on such a varied community.
Not often enough!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and SissyDinNappies
Wetbaby said:
I wear nappies all day long with my baby vest(onesie) changed when my gf thinks i need changing which is a few times (weather its wet or messy) no matter where we are or whos around the house best place been changed was on a beech. as well as being fed a bottle as of when my gf decides to feed me my bottle(filled with milk) along with a bib and use a dummy all day when out im straped in a pushchair which makes everyone look use a car seat and a highchair even if we go out to eat when I'm fed food sleep in a cot which is a bit tight for me
On my second nappy change had my bottle now to bed

• Love
I probably wear about 6 or 7 a week.

Pretty much every night. I work from home 3 days a week. I like wearing during the day on these days.

• Love
I've always been IC and diaper dependent. So I wear a diaper 24/7. Sometimes I fantasize that I don't have to wear a diaper.

For me at the moment, its a floating schedule. I use the triangles for men daily as the doctors gave them to me and they help reduce the spotting through the trousers. But more recently I have started to wear bigger products (either machine washable or disposable) when at home alone as I work from home. Occasionally over night for comfort, pleasure or concern if I have had a bad prostate/bladder and a soggy day. The best time to use the triangles is in the evening when on my way back from going out. Reaching the front door wet has happened. But as I work from home in a customer services role, sometimes my calls can go on for 20 min - 1hour. So that is bad when it comes to toilet needs. So periodic usage on a more busy work day seems to make more sense. Sure, getting over the psychology of it all is an ongoing process.

I only wear when I can afford too

i have been in diapers my whole life it was not until i was 18 that i started wearing all the time depends were the only disposable out there they had 6 taps so most of the time it was cloth and plastic pants

l wear as often as l can, usually every night, sometimes during the day if the weather is inclement. On those wet winter days there is no better way to spend the day than putting on your favourite nappy, a good film, having a nice little drink and taking the day in a relaxing way!

I wear almost everyday. I'm a truck driver so it means I don't need to stop for toilet breaks. I mostly wear medical nappies during my working week and then at the weekend I'll enjoy wearing my abdl printed nappies.
I'm happy to wear around my family, friends and house mates. As far as I'm away no one knows.
I even enjoy wearing a nappy when I go out to the pubs, clubs and festivals.

Last edited:
Every night. Sometimes in the day if I have time to myself. Not big on going out in public

Mainly during ther day. Wear overnight when I get the urge.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
I prefer to wear at night. My little clothes are basically my PJs at this point.

Very rarely, I'll wear during the day. Usually if I'm having a bad mental health day and need to just skip out on adulting

Back