chrischrischris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Support from this site is good for me do you feel better about your self being here

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BenNevis, NappiedTruckDriver and sissygirlpink
I’ve also felt better as this is a place I can come to, share who I am, what I like and talk to likeminded people.

I don’t feel like a two headed monster anymore and I can find a peace that I’m not alone.

I’ve said it on my profile that I think all of the members of this forum have been accepting, supportive and very friendly, thank you all.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: BenNevis and chrischrischris
It has helped, and there are a few people I met on here that I enjoy chatting with. However sometimes it does a little of the opposite for me. I struggle with controlling my urges and sometimes I feel my presence here leads me to over indulge😞 also certain things I hear or see on here are beyond what I identify with and I suppose maybe that threatens me in some way? It's hard to explain 🤔

Regardless I am overall glad there is a place like this🙏

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BenNevis
Yep 100% better , as I can talk openly about my health issues etc

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BenNevis
When it came to ABDL things, before finding this site, I was 100% adamant that there was something wrong with me. I felt completely alone in it all and it's felt awful having this secret that you couldn't be open with anyone at all about becuase of the judgement and abuse you'd get.

Coming here and the support of the forums and chatting with members here has helped me immesurably and made me feel so much better. Being able to talk about things with people who understand and are kind has helped me stop trying to tear myself apart over it. And more than that, by building up that trust, I've been able to be open and honest about other things which I've struggled with.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and fleckothefennec
I will forever appreciate discovering ADISC. Before finding this site, I used to think I was a freak, and it really messed up my self-esteem.

Now, I almost feel lucky to be ABDL. If you think about it, it could've been worse: drugs, alcohol etc.
Instead, I ended up with something completely innocent and harmless. Even cute.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and SAPexpanded
what's up with that bottom option?!

Antientmariner said:
what's up with that bottom option?!
Perhaps it has something to do with not "filling" better🤔

😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back