how many diapers do you buy at once

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
welp, this is exactly as the title suggests. how often do you wear diapers and how many diapers do you buy at one time?

i wear 24/7 due to ic and i usually buy a case (80 diapers) per month. its much more cost effective to buy them in bulk so that seems most reasonable to me.

i see a lot of variance in this here, some people have insane stashes that look to be 4 cases at a time, whereas some only buy samples and keep them hidden. i thought it would be interesting to hear from everybody on this

Reactions: Lyokodl and KrankyPants
I usually buy 2 cases from Northshore at a time. Usually when they are having a sale and/or I have a discount code. 2 cases lasts me a long time but it gets the total high enough for free shipping and takes advantage of the sale or discount.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littleluvs
I’m IC and wear 24/7 and I buy a case of more every three weeks. I try to not have less then 75 on hand at anyone time. Shipping these days can be rough and I can’t run out.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My last order of Mega-Max was 6 cases, my wife yesterday picked up 3 cases of my pull-ups that i use during the day , We have plenty of space to keep them stored.

I buy two cases a month. Usually about once a year I buy an extra order of two cases. Just so I have a surplus and dont have to worry about running low on my day time diapers between orders.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DiaperDiva
just one case....it will last me for about a year

More than I need, but less than I'd like.

I have a bit of a backlog to go through, but then a new design comes out, or there's a sale on a style I haven't tried yet. The cheaper item cost of bulk buying is what gets me, lol

Usually as needed, whether a case or a package. So I guess I buy about 30 a month, just enough to keep me sleeping cozy at night. ❤️

I’d say a case of 80 at least once every quarter. I wear by choice and don’t wear all the time, so a case usually lasts me a few months.

chiaochai said:
welp, this is exactly as the title suggests. how often do you wear diapers and how many diapers do you buy at one time?

i wear 24/7 due to ic and i usually buy a case (80 diapers) per month. its much more cost effective to buy them in bulk so that seems most reasonable to me.

i see a lot of variance in this here, some people have insane stashes that look to be 4 cases at a time, whereas some only buy samples and keep them hidden. i thought it would be interesting to hear from everybody on this

I'm coming back to the idea of "wearing more often" and have actually been keeping records of how many diapers I'm going through to better gauge how often I should be buying. I recently purchased 2 cases of Abena L4s and a case from Northshore. I am thinking that will last me 3 months, but I'm not totally sure yet.

If you wear 24/7, how do you stretch out 80 diapers to last an entire month? That's not quite 3 per day...

Depending on the absorbency level I am ordering, I buy 56 to 80 at a time; one case in both instances. I find it works well for me by not taking up to much space in my bedroom.

That case lasts me around two months. I always reorder when I am down to the last two week's briefs. I only need them to manage night time so this works well.

I do have an opened pack of backups just in case there is an issue with my order and it has come in handy one time when I received defective briefs.

I buy a case at a time which is 72 pull ups. Because I split my time between diapers and panties, I order about every 7 - 8 weeks. Before I started wearing panties, I was 24/7 in diapers and I used 2 different diapers which meant when I ordered a case of each. That was 152 diapers which lasted about 9 - 10 weeks.

Usually, I get a case due to lower cost and sometime free shipping due to meeting the minimum cost for free shipping.

My orders vary in size from a sample pack of two ABDL nappies, up to a single order of 80 forma-care medical nappies.

iluvdps2 said:
I'm coming back to the idea of "wearing more often" and have actually been keeping records of how many diapers I'm going through to better gauge how often I should be buying. I recently purchased 2 cases of Abena L4s and a case from Northshore. I am thinking that will last me 3 months, but I'm not totally sure yet.

If you wear 24/7, how do you stretch out 80 diapers to last an entire month? That's not quite 3 per day...
sometimes i use more and sometimes i use less, most often i am using only 2 diapers a day as i am only urinary incontinent and one premium diaper lasts me pretty much all day. it also helps that being ic my voids are small and frequent instead of big floods. i also get a couple more here and there so i always have a variety + extra diapers just in case. hope this helps :)

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I’ve started ordering a case of Abena M4s every month for my current habit of wearing all day at work (from home) and most nights. I like to hydrate and leak freely, especially during boring, pointless meetings. In fact, a diaper check is a standard part of my premeeting checklist. So is keeping my camera covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Nandler
blaincorrous said:
I’ve started ordering a case of Abena M4s every month for my current habit of wearing all day at work (from home) and most nights. I like to hydrate and leak freely, especially during boring, pointless meetings. In fact, a diaper check is a standard part of my premeeting checklist. So is keeping my camera covered.
It makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only person that practices this.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ThePaddedTurtle and blaincorrous
iluvdps2 said:
It makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only person that practices this.
Merrily, we float along…

80 a month

As many as I can carry 😇!
Usually 2 packs Betterdry and one pack thinner day time diapers plus some extra stuffers.

Back