How Long Does it Take for an Custom Outfit to Ship from Cosy 'n' Dry? 🤔

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm having an outfit custom made from Cosy 'n' Dry and I finalized my order and paid on February 24th. Amanda said it'd probably be about a week before she got to it because there were others ahead of me. Now here we are 17 days (12 business days) later and I haven't heard back or gotten a shipping confirmation. Could it be they're still working on it? IDK what goes into making clothing because I'm not a seamstress, I have idea how long it takes. So, I thought I'd reach out to the ADISC Community and ask those of you who've ordered custom clothing from them before, how long it took before it shipped and arrived after you paid for the order. 1 week, 2 weeks, a month, a couple months? 🤔 Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

The last thing I bought from CosyNDry was a fitted cloth nappy.
It did take a little longer than they promised but I was very happy with what they made when it did arrive.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I’ve never ordered custom things from them, but everything I’ve bought from Cosy n Dry has been really nicely made once it does arrive.

• Love
Forced said:
The last thing I bought from CosyNDry was a fitted cloth nappy.
It did take a little longer than they promised but I was very happy with what they made when it did arrive.
Do you remember how long?

Hi, did the outfit arrive relatively soon after your last message. I’m planning to buy from C n D so was curious. Thanks

ABChick said:
Hi, did the outfit arrive relatively soon after your last message. I’m planning to buy from C n D so was curious. Thanks
10 days after this post. March 24th.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABChick
The last thing I ordered did take several weeks, I emailed them and was told that due to staff illness orders do take longer to fill, But I did get my order a few days later, Try sending an email and see what the answer is.

• Love
Thanks. Actually rang earlier and spoke to one of the ladies, mother I think. Also only ordering terry nappies :) and she said they’re already made if standard so dispatch in a couple of days. Was just worried as I read i old threads website shaky and we’re they still around. All good!!!

• Love
Back