How I nearly got caught yesterday...

goodniteswearer89 said:
If she knows or knew she hasn’t said anything to be yet even though part of me wishes she knew and was ok with it so I could wear more often
It's a pretty distinctive feeling.........I mean........she noticed something was different. She's probably being polite, or trying not to assume things, or waiting for you to tell her, but if she hasn't dumped you, she's probably ok with it, and if diapers are important to you, you ought to be honest with her about it. If there's going to be a conflict over it, better now than when you have 3 kids....

PadPhilosopher said:
It's a pretty distinctive feeling.........I mean........she noticed something was different. She's probably being polite, or trying not to assume things, or waiting for you to tell her, but if she hasn't dumped you, she's probably ok with it, and if diapers are important to you, you ought to be honest with her about it. If there's going to be a conflict over it, better now than when you have 3 kids....
Yeah that is what I have been told by a few other people on other sites is that I need to be honest with her and tell her I’m just nervous to tell her and how she will take it when I tell her about how I like to wear diapers. She hasn’t dumped me yet

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back