How full can you fill

87dervaTheExplora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many times have you gone on your diapie before you started leaking? How did you respond to over-filling?

This doesn't sound like an incontinence related question

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, CptKirk, RukTheKansasDiaperLover and 2 others
It varies with each diaper. Some diapers are low capacity and will leak when a full bladder is released and some diapers are high capacity that can handle multiple full bladder releases.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BigAl2
87dervaTheExplora said:
How many times have you gone on your diapie before you started leaking? How did you respond to over-filling?
PLEASE read the rules of the forum and please don't post non incontinence related questions or desires here. None of us appreciate it but most are too kind to say so. Post this in the Diapers forum or the ABDL forum.

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora, BigAl2, binkyyybunnyyy and 1 other person
CptKirk said:
PLEASE read the rules of the forum and please don't post non incontinence related questions or desires here. None of us appreciate it but most are too kind to say so. Post this in the Diapers forum or the ABDL forum.
well said I did post "This doesn't sound like an incontinence related question"

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2, littledub1955 and CptKirk
dpcare said:
well said I did post "This doesn't sound like an incontinence related question"
I know. I upvoted your response. Thing with me is I have ZERO PROBLEMS being direct and blunt. I won't be disrespectful or be a "dick" unless pushed, but I have NEVER had ANY issues saying exactly what I feel, including (more like especially) in person, man to man, face to face.

CptKirk

Reactions: BigAl2, dpcare and binkyyybunnyyy
dpcare said:
This doesn't sound like an incontinence related question
Admin corrected it.

Reactions: BigAl2
I’m normally only comfortable with one full wetting when I’m out. When I’m at home I sometimes take it right to limit until it starts to leak which is normal 3 quarters of the way thru my second wetting

Jaspy said:
Admin corrected it.
Yes, thank you Admin. Don't forget that the "Report" link is there to report posts that don't belong or any other abuse.

Reactions: BigAl2
thank you Admin

Reactions: Jaspy and BigAl2
Good. Now that the sub-forum issue has been fixed (thanks, admin!) we can go back to the OP's questions...

And my cliché answer is that it depends 😂 ... normally I get to pee in small amounts and short intervals throughout the day, like every 30 minutes on average, so if I'm wearing pull-ups I know they can hold up to 4 pees before I feel the pre-leak discomfort that requires changing, unless I feel a larger pee that equals 2 or 3 small ones, so I have to change as soon as possible.

Also I know that high-capacity diapers can take up to 8 pees before I consider changing whilst "regular" diapers get changed after the fourth or fifth time I go, depending if I feel wetness between my legs.

What I know for sure is that no diaper, regardless of its advertised capacity, can be filled to the max -in daily life use- without leaving the characteristic wet patches on my clothing. I get very anxious about wet marks when out and about so I try to change as soon as I feel that pee starts to pool in the seat of my diapee, but when I'm home I just use disposable underpads to save my furniture from the inevitable press-out leaks since I love the comfort of super squishy diapees.

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and BigAl2
CptKirk said:
I know. I upvoted your response. Thing with me is I have ZERO PROBLEMS being direct and blunt. I won't be disrespectful or be a "dick" unless pushed, but I have NEVER had ANY issues saying exactly what I feel, including (more like especially) in person, man to man, face to face.

CptKirk
I appreciate the notice, I didn't mean to post here :/

Back