How do you Change yourself?

I change mainly laying down. I feel I get tue bets fit. I either have a chuck in my bag or my rearz change pad. Sometimes I will change standing up.

Reactions: thedlguy and BobbiSueEllen
For myself
I first take my diaper off. Then go clean myself ,after that I then lay down on my changing mat thats on the bed and try to get it nice and snug best I can .....

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I normally change myself standing up.

I change lying down on my changing table. simple as that :)

• Love
While at home mostly lying down, but outside home always standing up, leaning on a wall.

• Love
I only wear cloth diapers so I always lay down somewhere, a bed, the floor, a couch, back seat or rear of our car, or outside laying down on a changing pad. I've tried changing my diapers when standing or sitting on a toilet seat in emergencies and I can do it, but its a hassel and no telling how well I do. It's much easier to pin my diapers on properly when laying down. And it true whether my wife changes me or I have to do it myself. Fortunately my wife changes me most of the time now.

Reactions: briefman1
I recently changed to the leaning against a wall method, and found that I can get a much more snug fit. It's now my preferred way of putting a nappy on. Have to make sure the baby powder is within reach though

Depends on the diaper. If it's my Rearz Lil Monsters pocket diaper I set the snaps to the biggest size then step into it like a pull up, if it's my Rearz Alpaca I have to lay on my bed, same with my Sigzagor diapers. I lay on my bed and put it on like a normal diaper

Back