how do I find a mommy/daddy/caregiver?

Lionmonkeyboy said:
hey I'm 22 years old I wear diapers and onesies I like pacifiers and bottles I'm looking for a caregiver how do I find one?
I need to find one as well. I’m 32 years old but just diapers but want onesies

South tennessee baby boy seeking good mommy vibes and relationship ☺️

Speaking for personal experience (as a caregiver) and from experience from the people around me (caregivers and littles alike), and from experiences mostly based in the Netherlands. But visiting real life meetings is the best way to find people! Not necessarily "on the hunt" for a caregiver, but just getting to know people in the community and expanding the amount of people you get to know over time, gives a much bigger chance to "encounter" the one person that is right for you.

Reactions: lilstevie56
I meet my daddy on a dating app and before he was my daddy we got to know each other I’m been online dating trying to sound my forever dating until 2023 I found my daddy you get to know your caregiver and get to know them before anything and when you first time someone make sure to do in public so that anything happens it’s in public and it’s okay to like say this doesn’t work it’s okay but for me it took years to find my daddy but I was on so many dating apps but then I finally found my daddy and I’m the happiest I ever been

Reactions: lilstevie56
Peterlake said:
I've advertizing for a babysitter for acouple months on craigslist.
I have had quite afew replies (alot from African women)
And for the most part they've been able to comprehend my situation and hold a conversation whilst it is being explained.

Several have said we can arrange an introduction meeting in the new year, these are more from the nursing background.

I did meet one woman acouple weeks ago, but it was a non stater, I think she was just after money, ignored everything I'd explained would be required.

I do have one babysitter I'm talking to alot at the moment. I'm really hoping it works out with her.

So I would suggest posting on craigslist.

I wouldn't suggest trying fetlife, that whole site is a waste of time if you're a straight male.

Be prepared to explain your situation, and also be ready for most not following up on their initial reply.
How did you word your post on CL? And what approach did you have with people who responded?

I found my daddy on fetlife.com

We met years ago within the alternative lifestyle community's both of us are a active part of. Always been good friends but the Mommy/little thing didn't really click till 2018 when we were talking about littles . Our relationship is not just centered on MD/lb , she is also my Ma`am who I am in service to and my best friend.

Last edited:
Lionmonkeyboy said:
hey I'm 22 years old I wear diapers and onesies I like pacifiers and bottles I'm looking for a caregiver how do I find one?
I just found out I need to adult diapers because my doctor told me I have to because I have wet my pants and poop my pants

Back