How are case quantity boxes of Seni diapers marked?

dwmod

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of ordering cases from LL Medico to save money and wonder how discreet the markings on the box are.

I got a case from them last week. I don't recall anything on the box shouting diapers inside. We already took the box to the recycle.

I ordered Seni YEARS ago...never recall anything being on the package, outside of the name SENI, which no one outside of those with incontinence in their lives have CLUE about. Most boxes were plain but 1 has SENI on the side, and not even in large letters.

Reactions: BigAl2
Very discrete. They use Seni boxes, but they are inside-out. That means there are no diaper markings at all on the outside. I get them from several sources, all use the Seni boxes.

Reactions: BigAl2
If you order diapers nobody really cares they will think it’s for an older person or baby or pregnant woman . “ we “ are the ones who panic ourselves. If you don’t want anybody in your home to notice , that’s something else

Reactions: depta99 and SparkyDog
qwertyqwerty said:
If you order diapers nobody really cares they will think it’s for an older person or baby or pregnant woman .
I live alone, in a townhome that faces the street. My neighbors won't have any reason to think they're for anyone else but me.

AlwaysPissed said:
Very discrete. They use Seni boxes, but they are inside-out. That means there are no diaper markings at all on the outside. I get them from several sources, all use the Seni boxes.
If we're still talking LL Medico here, I'm surprised their warehouses would do this since they don't for BetterDry cases. Maybe it depends on the warehouse.

Back