Horseback riding.

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My older sister wants to visit me. And she wants to go horseback riding. She owns her own horse, lives in Barrington Hills, Illinois in horse country. I haven't been there since she did some horseback riding since my parents bought her a horse. It sounds like fun. She knows about my IC. But I never did any of horseback riding for myself. Diapers don't stop me from doing just about anything. But horseback riding sounds like it could be a bit more rough. I had 4 wheelers when I was a kid and the sound like maybe it's the same? 4 wheelers could be rough but most of the time they don't jump up and back. I worry about riding a horse while I'm diapered. Have you ever done these? Any typical problems? I found a place called Wild West Ranch near Lake Michigan by Saugatuck, Michigan. It does sound fun.

Reactions: Diprs2
When the horse is walking you can sit in the saddle. When the horse picks up speed you use your legs to ride in rhythm with the horse. The sore butt for occasional riders should be from exercising their glutes, not being bumped on their butt.

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955 and Chosen
I horseback riding every year. That and being in to nature. No real problem unless you have an accidental load in your diaper. It isn't really a problem for me. Maybe a little uncomfortable if you're cantering. But if you've loaded your diaper it's kinda uncomfortable just for walking. And even that it isn't that uncomfortable.

Reactions: Diprs2 and inconsurferdude
I think the only thing that would be a problem would be if you have a messy accident as it is likely to get pushed all over the place and and come out the back and legs very quickly.
Good luck and I hope you have a great time with your sister with our without the horse 🐎

We went yesterday. Fun even it was a little cold. No BM accidents, thank goodness. The guide dude was really cool. He let my sister do a little galloping. Since it was my first time I stayed with a general canter. I was worried it might cause a mess while cantering. No problems. At the end of it I only had a really wet diaper. If you get the chance, try it. It's a blast. It was great to see my sister. It was funny to watch her galloping. No way I could do that.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Ibysan, FelixS and 4 others
So glad you and your sister had a good time.
Nice when people have positive news.

CheshireCat said:
When the horse is walking you can sit in the saddle. When the horse picks up speed you use your legs to ride in rhythm with the horse. The sore butt for occasional riders should be from exercising their glutes, not being bumped on their butt.
That’s right, it’s especially common with English riding, when your at a walk or trot you will usually just sit and move with the horse but as start to get into a gallop you can get up into a post usually a little more advanced for some but that wouldn’t affect the diaper area. Western can be similar depending on who you ask. Some cowboys will say you shouldn’t ever post but others will post them selves. Lol

Back