• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya! Coming Through! ^^

AllieGiraffe

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hiya! ^^

I’ve been a long-time fantasizer about AB stuff, but am now closing my eyes and taking the plunge into the community in the hopes of connecting with some like-minded people!

If I weren’t so shy, I’d type up a list of my interests, likes, hopes, and dreams- but for the moment, I think introducing myself is all I can handle lol. I get flustered when there’s a spotlight shining on me, so I invite anyone to PM me if they feel up for it. ^^

Feeling less shy as I write this... I love pokémon, coloring, Disney movies, and giraffes to start. I’m going to college for computer science, and while my living conditions make it hard to explore ABDL stuff, once in a while I get the chance.

But for now, I’m finally looking to chat with folks here online and see where that goes! ^^

Reactions: LilxFawn
Welcome! You definitely chose a great community. Everyone here is nice and super helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask us all if you want to know about something.

I appreciate that very much! It took a long time to work up the courage lol

AllieGiraffe said:
I appreciate that very much! It took a long time to work up the courage lol
Honestly I just got into diapers for nearly the same reason! I was scared my husband would make fun of me. Thankfully he thinks I’m cute regardless 😊. But honestly this is probably the nicest community I’ve ever been a part of. Don’t hesitate to message me if you want! I’m friendly 😊

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!! Like you, most of us have dreamt and fantasized about the ABDL lifestyle for quite some time!! Happy to hear you have taken the plunge to really explore it!! Feel free to reach out with any and all questions you may have!!

LilxFawn said:
Honestly I just got into diapers for nearly the same reason! I was scared my husband would make fun of me. Thankfully he thinks I’m cute regardless 😊. But honestly this is probably the nicest community I’ve ever been a part of. Don’t hesitate to message me if you want! I’m friendly 😊

Thanks! I just looked, and I’m not sure how to send a PM on here lol. If you can send me one I’ll happily spill my beans to you haha. ^^

AllieGiraffe said:
Thanks! I just looked, and I’m not sure how to send a PM on here lol. If you can send me one I’ll happily spill my beans to you haha. ^^
Sent! I think I did it right 😅

Reactions: AllieGiraffe
AllieGiraffe said:
Just hover over a name, and select the "start conversation" icon, it will bring you to the correct page.

Reactions: AllieGiraffe
Back