• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiii :3

Lorianaka

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, I'm lily and I have studied history and I write now articles as a job. I'm new to abdl and don't real know, if/what I like about it. I kinda try to explore this felling here. My hobbies are art and such things.

hi hi. welcome to adisc.

Welcome and enjoy

Hi and welcome! ☺️ Im sure you can find lots of help to learn and figure out more about ABDL on this site. Also, there is plenty of help around if there is anything in particular you want to discuss or ask about. The good thing about this forum is that the member base is quite diverse and youll get different perspectives on most topics. It may be scary to start a thread or get involved in the beginning, but this is a friendly and open place, so please feel fre to give it a chance. 😊

Welcome! If you have any questions ask!

Polarbear said:
Hi and welcome! ☺️ Im sure you can find lots of help to learn and figure out more about ABDL on this site. Also, there is plenty of help around if there is anything in particular you want to discuss or ask about. The good thing about this forum is that the member base is quite diverse and youll get different perspectives on most topics. It may be scary to start a thread or get involved in the beginning, but this is a friendly and open place, so please feel fre to give it a chance. 😊
Thanks

Hello

Lorianaka said:
Hello, I'm lily and I have studied history and I write now articles as a job. I'm new to abdl and don't real know, if/what I like about it. I kinda try to explore this felling here. My hobbies are art and such things.
Hello and welcome

Back