• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

iwishiwasagirly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, i’m wishiwasagirly aka kev, i’ve had ab tendency’s since I was little, though I was a freek, all the usual stuff, until in the early 80’s and the internet became available (the days of dial up…remember them) then i realised i wasn’t a freek, then years of hiding it, sneaking packs of pads into the house behind the wife’s back, got divorced, then got talking to a chap on wetset who has become a VERY good mate, my name (iwishiwasagirly) is because I think girls wearing ab clothing look fantastic in whatever they have on but us guys look somewhat silly so “I wish I was a girly” so I too could look good in frilly dresses and things, so that’s just a very brief roundup of me.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hello kev and welcome to the group.

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome, hope you find this site useful. Nice to see another UK person on here.

Hello Kev, It's just great here. have fun. I've found everyone very friendly and open.

Hi and welcome. Yeah, girls get all the good clothes.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you for nice welcoming

Back