• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

testuser4001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
im not a native english speaker, so i may mistake while posting. plz forgive me for any type mistake. im 23 and have a lot of hobbies like sports and diapers. i wish i can make some friends and receive some advices on this forum.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. What sports do you follow or play? I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😸
Many people here have English for their 2 language
It is so much fun communicating with everyone 😻🐅🐅🐅💋

Welcome

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. What sports do you follow or play? I hope you enjoy your time here.
i hiking on weekends and play soccer on weekday nights. :)

testuser4001 said:
i hiking on weekends and play soccer on weekday nights. :)
Very nice. I have not played soccer since elementary school. Are you apart of a soccer club/team? I also enjoy going on hikes. How many miles do you typically hike for?

StarryNight said:
Very nice. I have not played soccer since elementary school. Are you apart of a soccer club/team? I also enjoy going on hikes. How many miles do you typically hike for?
i just come to the field and look if any team is free, not joining any club or something lol. about 15miles and usually spent my whole weekend on it

Hello and Welcome

testuser4001 said:
i just come to the field and look if any team is free, not joining any club or something lol. about 15miles and usually spent my whole weekend on it
That's cool that you are able to walk up and join in a game. 15 miles over the weekend that's a nice hiking weekend.

Reactions: testuser4001
Back