• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Towerhead

The Padded Grem :P
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I go by Towerhead or Grem.
Honestly surprised I hadn't joined earlier on, because I've liked diapers for as long as I can remember. Denial, I guess. :p But my girlfriend has helped a ton in accepting that part of myself, sooooo now I'm happy to be here!

But as for the other things that make me, me: I'm an apprentice in woodworking, huge cat person, I like Pizza Tower (could you tell? lol), as well as plenty Nintendo games like Mario, Splatoon, Pokemon, Pikmin. Also quite a bit of a Stardew Valley fan! I could nerd out about any of those all day and night.

I'm here in the hopes of learning more about myself, talking to like-minded folks, and having fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Lumos and ILuvDiapers
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Towerhead
Towerhead said:
Hi! I go by Towerhead or Grem.
Honestly surprised I hadn't joined earlier on, because I've liked diapers for as long as I can remember. Denial, I guess. :p But my girlfriend has helped a ton in accepting that part of myself, sooooo now I'm happy to be here!

But as for the other things that make me, me: I'm an apprentice in woodworking, huge cat person, I like Pizza Tower (could you tell? lol), as well as plenty Nintendo games like Mario, Splatoon, Pokemon, Pikmin. Also quite a bit of a Stardew Valley fan! I could nerd out about any of those all day and night.

I'm here in the hopes of learning more about myself, talking to like-minded folks, and having fun!
Hi Towerhead, Welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun here, and make new friends also. Enjoy yourself! (y):giggle:

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow Ontarian! 👋

• Love
Hello and welcome Towerhead to the adisc family.

Back