• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, NW UK here

tam1623

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Older DL here

Reactions: LilBubba88 and JaysonTheRegressor
Welcome! I'm not UK yet but soon enough :)

Reactions: tam1623
Cool, enjoy (y)

And Happy Birthday for yesterday (y)

welcome fellow uker 👍 ☺️

Cheers (y)

Welcome to the forum! More UK people are always welcome here! There's quite a lot of us. Hope you find the forum useful in sharing experiences and seeking advice from other life minded people 😊

Reactions: Safari and tam1623
Hey dude, welcome. Not sure what older means these days. A lot of us here are in our 30's

Reactions: tam1623 and Lumos
Welcome to ADISC

BTW if in your 30s is old then what’s the next bracket up for someone a couple of decades older? 😀

Reactions: tam1623 and Traveller
tam1623 said:
Older DL here
Welcome Tam, been here nearly a week myself, from Leicester, it's brill!!!

MrE said:
Hey dude, welcome. Not sure what older means these days. A lot of us here are in our 30's
Oh man I just turned 37 and I’m having a hard time accepting it lol. I really hope I’m not in the ‘old’ category 😭

• Haha
Reactions: tam1623 and LittleScotty
Thanks for the welcomes. By older I mean 60 although I'd say a young 60 :)
Got myself a PC in around 04 cause I really wanted to connect with others and not feel so isolated and lonely
about feelings I've had since being a small boy.
I've met some great people along the way, fellow AB and DL, been to events, seen a few Nannies and Mistresses.
All these interactions have been invaluable for me accepting myself and I'll be forever grateful to each and everyone
for just accepting me for who I am in a world that can be a lonely place.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilBubba88 and Forced
tam1623 said:
Thanks for the welcomes. By older I mean 60 although I'd say a young 60 :)
Got myself a PC in around 04 cause I really wanted to connect with others and not feel so isolated and lonely
about feelings I've had since being a small boy.
I've met some great people along the way, fellow AB and DL, been to events, seen a few Nannies and Mistresses.
All these interactions have been invaluable for me accepting myself and I'll be forever grateful to each and everyone
for just accepting me for who I am in a world that can be a lonely place.
I’m a similar age (55) and whilst I never worried that I might be the only person into nappies & plastic pants it was great to get online and discover that there were actually adult sized products available in the UK.
Prior to that, I used to see adverts of incontinence pants/pads in the back page adverts of National Sunday newspapers and dream of finding the nerve to purchase some......although I never did. 😊

Reactions: sissybaby34 and tam1623
Exchange & Mart was another one for me :)

Reactions: sissybaby34 and Forced
Wish l was still 30! Turned 50 the other day. Constantly kick myself for not sorting out my medical condition in early days 😢

Back