• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi new here not to abdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryansauder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hello I'm ryan from Regina Saskatchewan. Introducing myself have seen the site for years but wanted to get more active...

Cheers!

Hi Ryan,
welcome to the group. I'm glad you found us, your introduction is a little short. So how about telling us a little bit more about yourself?
Apart from your interest in nappies and other ab related things, what other hobbies or interests do you have? I notice you have put Caretaker down on your profile, can I ask who you take care of. I cared for my wife for about 13 1/2 years before she passed away.
My only caretaker role now is Daddy to a man who is very much my little boy. Are you married or in a relationship and if you are does your partner know about this side of you and are they supportive or not? If you want a few ideas to get you started then have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at the top of the page), this has been written for new members and contains a lot of useful information.

Your opinions are just as valid as any one else's and something you say or respond to just might be what that person needs to hear. So in the meantime have a look through the forums and find some you like. Then jump in and have fun, you'll find the more you put into the group the more you will get out of it.
Once again welcome to ADISC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back