• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi new guy lol. Im incontinent for over 20 years now. I also enjoy the outdoors. Hunting fishing and camping.

BigAl2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Im incontinent for over 20 years now. I also enjoy the outdoors. Hunting fishing and camping.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ILuvDiapers, Edgewater and 2 others
Sounds like fun!! Nice to meet you :3

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and BigAl2
Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
Hello

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
Hi BigAI1, welcome

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and BigAl2
Thanks for the welcomes. So far i been enjoying my stay. :)

BigAl1 said:
Im incontinent for over 20 years now. I also enjoy the outdoors. Hunting fishing and camping.
Welcome to this site. When I was younger my wife and I enjoyed camping. Now the closest we get to that is cabins. :) There is a lot of good IC/health related info found here.

Reactions: BigAl2
Hi!

Not IC, but enjoy hunting, fishing, and camping as well!

Not IC, I also enjoy hunting, fishing, and specifically I motocamp a lot. I don't typically wear diapers during those activities because of the difficulty of disposing of a used diaper. Most campsites require to take the trash home with you, and I don't have much space on the motorcycle.

Reactions: BigAl2 and abdlchristian12
Hi from another camper fishing and hunting nut. As you can see from my screen name.

BigAl1 said:
Hi BigAl1, Welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun here, and make new friends also. Enjoy yourself! (y) :giggle:

Hi and welcome to adisc bigAL1

Back