• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi my name is Richard

Richard

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi, my name is Richard. I am a 38 year old male. I have become continent increasingly in the past 5 years. With spinal questionnosis narrowing up my spinal cord and protruding. This from L5 always to L3 cut my neighborhood. So I have been searching for diaper companies like you. I was 13. It was my first pick when I first started until I found North Shore. But I am writing different manufacturers to try to get some samples for I am have no money. No funds and I can't work. I don't have disability or any way of getting money. I am falling for disability now and hoping that I get it. [ Personal Contact Information Removed ] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard said:
Hi, my name is Richard. I am a 38 year old male. I have become continent increasingly in the past 5 years. With spinal questionnosis narrowing up my spinal cord and protruding. This from L5 always to L3 cut my neighborhood. So I have been searching for diaper companies like you. I was 13. It was my first pick when I first started until I found North Shore. But I am writing different manufacturers to try to get some samples for I am have no money. No funds and I can't work. I don't have disability or any way of getting money. I am falling for disability now and hoping that I get it. [ Personal Contact Information Removed ] ~KitsuneFox
Hello and welcome

Welcome

Back