• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! My name is Baby Tom.

ilovemummy99

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I’m new here on this platform. I’m a part time AB. My age play is 5-16months old. Some times I’ll be a toddler on certain occasions. This is the best way to concur stress on a bad day at work. Or just a bad day in general. I love breastfeeding, Grace playpens, Wearing actual baby diapers to be extra cute. I drink almond milk and enfamil toddler Ready to Drink.

Hello and Welcome

ilovemummy99 said:
I’m new here on this platform. I’m a part time AB. My age play is 5-16months old. Some times I’ll be a toddler on certain occasions. This is the best way to concur stress on a bad day at work. Or just a bad day in general. I love breastfeeding, Grace playpens, Wearing actual baby diapers to be extra cute. I drink almond milk and enfamil toddler Ready to Drink.
Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome to ADISC.

Back