• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! I'm new!

diaprsoakr1999

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm a 22 year old cis man (ugh even saying the word 'man' feels unnatural) with the heart and soul of a 4 year old boy who failed potty training.
I was diagnosed with Aspergers' syndrome as a child so I'm on the spectrum, and from my earliest memories of being 5 or 6 years old, I've wanted to be in diapers.
I've also suffered from Crohn's disease since I was 16, but thanks to medication I've been in remission for the past 5 years or so.

I'm a boy, through and through, I've loved pirates and bugs and superheroes and rocketships and cars and dinosaurs since I've been little, and still do. I also love coloring, reading picturebooks, watching cartoons meant for toddlers/preschoolers, and of course peeing and pooping in my diapers. I love all things cute, innocent and adorable, from puppies to plushies, and really struggled through puberty as I slowly lost much of my childhood cuteness. I've made peace with the inevitable though, and am now just happy to enjoy the 'little' things I can in my freetime. I love to write and read stories about regression.

I'm also asexual & aromantic. Playdates are the only kind of 'dating' I'm interested in!

• Love
Reactions: denis97y, JaysonTheRegressor, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
welcome to the diaper club

Reactions: diaprsoakr1999 and Kittyinpink
ThePaddedTurtle said:
welcome to the diaper club
Thanks! I feel so much better being able to have spaces to express myself.

Oh and there's one thing I forgot to mention.
I post stories on DeviantArt.

You can find me here: thttps://www.deviantart.com/diaprsoakr

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Welcome :)

Reactions: diaprsoakr1999
Hello and welcome diaprsoakr! I am sure you will have a lovely time on this site! I look forward to reading your posts.

Reactions: diaprsoakr1999
Back